Respected Contributor

Not sure I like the baby bells...they seem tight in the upper legs to me.  Also, they are showing most models wearing high heels with jeans ( I don't wear heels at all ever!) so the 31 would be too long for me, at 5'5  M.  Maybe another time.  If the shipping was free I might have tried them...

Honored Contributor

Re: No reviews on L F jeans?

[ Edited ]

There are no reviews because they're new.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl I am 5'6 and the length is too long for me, too (I have a long torso and short legs).  Petite is too short, and regular is too long.  It is a pass for me, too.

Super Contributor

They had these pants last year, think the reviews are still up.  I agree with you, I don't wear heels and they are too long.  I think they look so tight on everyone and I don't think they are falttering on all body types

Honored Contributor

My experience with LF denim jeans stretched out to the point falling off me. I agree with the comments on "baby-bell" not for me. No longer stray. NYDJ Ami favorite brand and style. Never, Experience issues. If that weren't enough! Look brand new no matter how many washes. Of course, Do care for properly never use the dryer. Lastly comfortable, and attractive. Sorry, LF TSV looks tight. 

Contributor

Know this is late - just saw your post of the Forum about LF BabyBell Jeans - I sent mine back.  I am short 5'1 - what a joke these jeans were on me!  They have the high waist and I am short waisted - I purchased the Petite -still too big - strange fit - had to return, but I decided I would hesitate to purchase anything on the Q unless there is a Review! Even some older items don't have a review and the Q doesn't seem it's a problem. No sales anymore for me!  Beware - some of these items do have women wearing heels all the time!