Honored Contributor

Re: No returns on Blowout Clearance items!

I don't have an issue with no returns.

Honored Contributor

i think it is a great idea......lets get these items out of inventory......mostly broken sizes and very few colors of items available. lot of stores do final sales on clearance items, but they DO give you some "peace of mind" that if it is defective then it is returnable.

i have been slowly taking a look.

also a good idea to check out pricing on items you have purchased within the last 30 days. you MAY be entitled to a discount.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@faeriemoon .........If I am interested enough in an item I would call customer service and ask them the policy on defective items (in the blowout clearence) before I order.

I think it is about time they had "blowout" sales.

@Imaoldhippie 

in post #2 i did post the return policy for defective items.

if an item is defective OR if qvc makes a shipping error then you can return the item by calling customer service.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I would not touch non refundable items. The big selling

point for QVC has been 30 day returns. Since I don’t use 

easy pay, and s& h is expensive I have fewer and fewer

reasons to buy.

Esteemed Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

You can still send back No Returns if it has defects or the wrong item is sent so that made my decision to buy several Anybody message T''s easy...they're so comfy to sleep in & the blowout price is right.

The problem with clothing is that the sizing is inconsistent.  Lets say I have an item already and love it, and it's on sale, maybe I get a different color, the sizing may be labeled the same, but not be the same.  I guess the thought is the items are less than $20, so you would only be throwing $20 away.  So it's a price point deal

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I don't have an issue with no returns.

@ALRATIBA  I agree.  I don't think beauty items should be returnable at all.  That's because I don't want to get one someone has simply played with, fluffed up and returned.  

Respected Contributor

I have no problem with the concept. I just do not trust QVC’s ability to execute the process as they have explained it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 .......I saw that, however as paranoid about certain things as I am I would call CS and double check on the blowout clearance items just for my own peace of mind.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Yes I know other retailers have done this
But no returns or exchanges contradicts a 30 plus years policy of QVC. And its esp unreasonable given, as others have pointed out, Q's sizing inconsistencies, even in two different colors of the very same size. This is a sale I definitely won't take advantage of.
Trusted Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

If I could be sure the items weren't defective I would give it a try. 

You can get a refund if defective.