Esteemed Contributor

Re: No returns on Blowout Clearance items!

[ Edited ]

@debfau wrote:

@skatting44 wrote:

Mmmm ,  I thought  the QVC Outlet stores received all the return merchandise .  Years ago , I went to the one in  Wilmington ,  Delaware  a few times . It was like going through a junk closest  but once in a while you found something with absolutely nothing wrong with it . I bought some nice Egyptian cotton  bed  linens and  some Royal Palace rugs. Howver you could find some old outdated  clothes . Maybe their Outlet stores are jammed up .

Count me out in buying something  that I have not tried on or inspected  and then unable to return it something is wrong with it . Guess they need to sell it on  eBay or on Posh Mark .

Thanks  to the  person who posted this alert  .

I think the problem is they have closed down there outlet stores, so no place else to sell the old no body wants stuff.

@debfau The Delaware outlet store is closed; Lancaster and Malvern are open. It is lots of returns- but also  overstocks, orders that didn't go through etc. I visit their outlets once or twice a year.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

There always seems to be a disproportionate amount of Logo in any type of Q sale.  I wonder if they bring in Logo items just to be offered at a discounted price.

@faeriemoon  you can search by manufacturer - and  avoid scanning through LOGO items completely if you want to !

Occasional Contributor

Did the Q make an announcment that they were adding a no return policy? If they did I missed it.I feel like when you sell on line you really need to make sure the customer has all the real facts on the product being sold and your quality needs to be impeccable.I think QVC has vendors that deal in mass quantity from less than producers so if there are lots of returns because of defects in workmanship (especially when the prices are higher than at brick and morter stores),then they need to take that up with the vendors and not the consumer.The buyers are what pays the bills so lose us and your business ends.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Rena Rena wrote:

Did the Q make an announcment that they were adding a no return policy? If they did I missed it.I feel like when you sell on line you really need to make sure the customer has all the real facts on the product being sold and your quality needs to be impeccable.I think QVC has vendors that deal in mass quantity from less than producers so if there are lots of returns because of defects in workmanship (especially when the prices are higher than at brick and morter stores),then they need to take that up with the vendors and not the consumer.The buyers are what pays the bills so lose us and your business ends.

@Rena Rena  It's just no returns on the  Blowout Clearance items....

New Contributor

After 30+ years of hosts telling us to buy it, try it, no risk...now they want you to just buy it & not be able to exchange or return. NO WAY!!! They should be yelling this new policy from the rooftops like they did the other policy. I just received a pair of Anybody joggers & they are much too big. Now I’m stuck with them. Plus to make matters worst, I didn’t know about this new policy until I looked at my invoice. What kind of ****** is that???!!! 

I am really not happy with QVC!!!  After 30+ years of giving them my business this is how they treat loyal customers. Well, they just lost one. I needed a reason to stop shopping there & I’ve found it. Anything I recently purchased will go back & im out!!! I hope a lot of others do the same. 

Shame on you QVC...SHAME!!!

Denise

Honored Contributor

I'm fine with the Blowout Clearance items.  I recently ordered 2 different jackets during the free shipping day.  Each one was 19.99 and both fit perfectly. 

I'll continue to shop the Blowout items.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal :

Me too! I got a pair of Isaac velvet jeans for 19.99. They were originally 61.00. They are first quality and they fit beautifully. I will order more items, but the sizes are very limited. These are the products that the hosts say cannot be reordered so they are selling their remaining inventory at real bargain prices. Isn't that what so many QVC customers have been requesting for years?

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for sharing. I think I'll try the Logo denim skirt. 

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Trusted Contributor

Most of the time I am ok with denim&co clothes.But sometimes it doesn’t work.I really am careful when buying.Hate sending back!

Respected Contributor

Know your measurements and check the garment measurements carefully and you should be fine.

I ordered 4 tops and a pair of pants. All were first quality. All fit perfectly.  I know what styles work for me. This is not the time to take a chance on something. Stick with tried and true silhouettes .