Frequent Contributor

No returns on Blowout Clearance items!

Here's a new policy on some fashion Blowout Clearance items: No returns or exchanges!  I was shocked to see these items on the QVC home page.

I'm not interested. What do you guys think?

Honored Contributor

Re: No returns on Blowout Clearance items!

i noticed a few random items listed as "blowout clearance" a few days ago. i was also suprised to see no returns or exchanges.

Fashion Clearance Blowout

Shop styles $19.99 & under! No returns or exchanges.

992 items.......and definitely some good deals if you feel confident enough to purchase and know your sizing in a particular brand.

IF they are defective or there is a qvc error you can get a refund, but you HAVE to call qvc to get authorization.

https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/fashion-clearance-blowout.html

Fashion Clearance Blowout items are not eligible for return. QVC’s return policy does not apply to Fashion Clearance Blowout items. QVC will only accept returns for product defects or QVC errors. Call Customer Service at 888-345-5788 for such returns.

Easy Pay® Offer Details:  This Easy Pay offer (“Offer”) applies to Fashion Clearance Blowout items offered via QVC's various platforms, including, but not limited to, the live television broadcast, QVC.com, and QVC mobile apps ("Qualifying Item"). This Offer cannot be used on any items purchased at QVC retail, employee, outlet, or subsidiary stores. Offer valid only for Qualifying Items ordered using QCard®, PayPal, or a major credit card during the Promotion Period. This Offer cannot be used for prior purchases or combined with other Easy Pay offers or QCard Special Financing. Purchase price, S&H, and tax of each Qualifying Item will be divided into 3 or more monthly payments, based on the Offer. Easy Pay is subject to approval by QVC. Restrictions may apply.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

If I could be sure the items weren't defective I would give it a try. 

Honored Contributor

I can only imagine with Q & other shopping channels -- warehouses full of returns.  I know I won't order full price items in clothing, shoes because inconsistent sizing & costs me to try-on then return sometimes $10+.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, but no thanks. I avoid stressful situations whenever possible.

Trusted Contributor

I’m with you, @ Montana .  This is a lose-lose for us, the customer.  Too bad as some of the items I have and might try in another color but not if I’m stuck with it.  I guess I’m saying price is good but return policy Su*x.

Trusted Contributor

Finding fewer reasons to shop the Q.  Still look but then I look for the items elsewhere online and buy elsewhere if still interested at a better price.  Easy pay a non-starter for most items.  Free shipping and returns is everything.  

Respected Contributor

You can still send back No Returns if it has defects or the wrong item is sent so that made my decision to buy several Anybody message T''s easy...they're so comfy to sleep in & the blowout price is right.

Esteemed Contributor

It makes me think that QVC is over-inventoried and that they need to turn that deadwood inventory into cash. I bet it is made up of returns and mis-sized or poorly made clothing as well as clothes that customers just didn't want at full price.

That certainly is a change in QVC's inventory management as they have been notorious in the past for keeping old inventory around for ever. Remember the Susan Graver "roadkill" coat? Or those 90s style Jessica Holbrooke padded shoulder jackets? QVC used to keep old inventory from vendor that had left QVC or keep inventory so old that the oldest reviews were at least 5 years old like some Maxx NY handbags.

Honored Contributor

Oh! Wow I remember watching Maxx NY handbags never ordered but the owner/rep was hilariously funny aleast if memory serves me correctly.