Esteemed Contributor

They think $5 off is a sale. Maybe you see $10 but no 50 percent off. I am not buying anything. 

Valued Contributor

Re: No real bargans that I see

Agree.  QVC where are your after Christmas sales (and they were NOT before Christmas because there were no sales that were really sales).  The only big company without any great sales after Christmas......sorry, but I spent a lot at Macy's - you loose.

Honored Contributor

The convenience of shopping from your sofa doesn't come cheap.  If you want bargains you need to get out and shop in dtores.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  No need to get out to a store.  They all have websites most with free shipping at a specific price point.

Esteemed Contributor

This is nothing new!
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I want something from the Vermont Country Store and there are no discounts!!!Smiley Sad      (Just cute guys!!!)!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

The convenience of shopping from your sofa doesn't come cheap.  If you want bargains you need to get out and shop in dtores.

That's sort of true. But by the time you get to the store, look around and can't find a thing and get back in your car to drive around to other stores....you've spent gas money and wear and tear on your car...not to mention the traffic.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was at Kohl's the other day line to checkout out was out the door  threw down my item

and left not standing in some line for an hr. around coughing people and screaming kids.

Honored Contributor

Vintage QVC, they define 'sale' like nobody else. That said and in fairness, I'm not seeing great deals at a number of other retailers either. Target, for one, and despite their frequent television ads, was offering better sales on many things before Christmas. The TJ Maxx online 'clearance' leaves something to be desired too.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I sort of think we might be seeing higher clothing prices soon. I read something on Forbes that sort of  said this is going to happen