Super Contributor

No more Legacy skirted leggings?

Its great they are on sale, but I guess this means no more new colors??  Bummer...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: No more Legacy skirted leggings?

Perhaps it is no more this season and they will return at a later time.  I have a collection of them since I find them comfy and useful and also to my liking as a style.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: No more Legacy skirted leggings?

They go on sale every once in a while and return with small changes.  From what I have seen these past years they have been a good seller and ladies of all shapes and sizes wear them.   A new variation and colors/prints are needed to keep previous customers buying even when not needed.   They are especially great for moms to great grams when playing with toddlers in warm weather.   We are an outdoor family and some times shorts and jeans are to casual.  I will be watching for my girls.  We donot like those that have the flimsy skirt as this fabric stretches and does not keep its shape.  While at a winery festival we got caught outside by a major wind and rain storm.  (So much for the possible showers predicted by weatherman).   By the time the girls got to the safety of the buildings the skirts had stretched down to their knees.  We had to ring them out and use hand dryer but the length stayed long.  We will be looking for a cotton blend or such on pants and shirts.   The same happened on my skort which had a flimsy fabric on the shorts portion.