Honored Contributor

Denim and Co. daisy jacket LOL Believe it or not. Got the Martha Stewart one already is why.

It is a nice jacket though. Awaiting on my Susan Graver jacket with the trim that is on clearance for 50

Respected Contributor

@SharkE :  You need to post a picture of the whole closet filled with your jackets.  Enjoy!!!

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

@SharkE :  You need to post a picture of the whole closet filled with your jackets.  Enjoy!!!

@Hoovermom 

Don't you mean 'closetS'? Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

Yeah, one day I will do that. So many I have 2 to a hanger you know those Lori Greinier hangers that holds 2 items together. I just have one big walk in closet and I have to keep summer and winter junk in there because husband hogs the other closets with stuff that needs to be burned up from 50 yrs ago

I need to add a room. Other day I moved some winter stuff to the hanging rack in the laundry room , then, I thought I could buy another rack from walmart and put in bedroom, but, that would look tacky and I already got all my shorts on a over the door hanger in the bedroom that it's hard to open the door because of the wgt of the shorts on there. LOL

I just need to quit buying !  Thank God I keep myself pretty well at the same wgt as bad as it is best I can do in my old age. LOL

I bought a blue denim plain but real comfy jacket from Kohl's while on vacation last week only around 25.00 love that jacket came home and had 4 just like it. Yikes ! guess I'll give away to the less fortunate.

I need to go on Dr. Phil .  "Dr. I have an addiction to jackets. " I have 50-60 and can't turn down one like Bagatelle mango one (don't have my chest size)  wahhhhhhhh

Off topic, but, my fav shoes is Clarks Cloudsteppers and Birk's bought the new tuquoise soft bed Birks on Va K and that real pretty color pink fleshy colored sandals from Clarks, the cloudsteppers thank God they

had them in size 8 I wore those things all thru Alburqueque , New Mexico last week.  Most comfy shoe ever invented already had them in winter shoes, and been wanting those in that pink clay color so pretty !

Respected Contributor

Re: No, didn't get the

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo ; @SharkE :  Yes, I mean closets.   Maybe you need to help your DH with the removal of that closet to fit all of your jackets and shoes in there.  Is he going out of town anytime soon LOL?   

If you remember @Andreatoo a while back, I told you I needed to take a picture of your closets.  When is that coming Smiley Very Happy?

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

Yeah, one day I will do that. So many I have 2 to a hanger you know those Lori Greinier hangers that holds 2 items together. I just have one big walk in closet and I have to keep summer and winter junk in there because husband hogs the other closets with stuff that needs to be burned up from 50 yrs ago

I need to add a room. Other day I moved some winter stuff to the hanging rack in the laundry room , then, I thought I could buy another rack from walmart and put in bedroom, but, that would look tacky and I already got all my shorts on a over the door hanger in the bedroom that it's hard to open the door because of the wgt of the shorts on there. LOL

I just need to quit buying !  Thank God I keep myself pretty well at the same wgt as bad as it is best I can do in my old age. LOL

I bought a blue denim plain but real comfy jacket from Kohl's while on vacation last week only around 25.00 love that jacket came home and had 4 just like it. Yikes ! guess I'll give away to the less fortunate.

I need to go on Dr. Phil .  "Dr. I have an addiction to jackets. " I have 50-60 and can't turn down one like Bagatelle mango one (don't have my chest size)  wahhhhhhhh

Off topic, but, my fav shoes is Clarks Cloudsteppers and Birk's bought the new tuquoise soft bed Birks on Va K and that real pretty color pink fleshy colored sandals from Clarks, the cloudsteppers thank God they

had them in size 8 I wore those things all thru Alburqueque , New Mexico last week.  Most comfy shoe ever invented already had them in winter shoes, and been wanting those in that pink clay color so pretty !

@SharkE   Try Pikolinos!  They are the most comfortable shoes ever.  Your feet will thank you.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE oh I remember a few weeks back when you said no more jean jackets and I thought ...for that day? We really do need to see a picture of your collection.Does your dh have any place indoors for his stuff? 

Honored Contributor

Ok, see what I can do to appease you all !

I'll lay out on my bed

Queen size. ROFL

Honored Contributor

Re: No, didn't get the

[ Edited ]

OK, posted forgot to count though and I got one coming still 

tee hee, tee hee

A310709

Contributor

What is the number for the daisy jacket. I could not find it.  Thanks!!!