Esteemed Contributor

No bargains again for clothes

No sense looking again. $5 dollars is nothing to take off. You are losing customers.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: No bargains again for clothes

Looks Black Friday QVC will be a bust also.....

oh oh oh.... we get a facebook live show..... really

emoji

Esteemed Contributor

@halfpint1 :  That's why I haven't bought clothes from QVC in 20 years.  I buy my basic tees from Amazon and almost everything else from Chicos but never at full price.

Super Contributor

I agree the clothing is too expensive. May I ask you if Amazon T shirts run small?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am lucky.  I live in a suburb of Los Angeles so I have so much available to me.  As I walked through Nordstrom Rack yesterday, I looked at clothing and the price tags and thought it was foolish to buy something I cannot try on and see the quality of and pay S&H charges.  There are a multitude of clothing lines available just in the Rack-at much bettter prices and quality.

Contributor

You are so lucky!  I do not live near anything.  It's 20 miles to get to a small mall with only a few stores still open; 2 hours to get to a fairly decent mall.  The high prices, high shipping, and returns are making online shopping a pain.

Honored Contributor

Haven’t really checked Black Friday prices, but their fashion clearance last week had some good deals. Lots of items were marked down more than is usual - some up to 60%. I actually bought an item that was 50% off. Still, I usually buy most of my clothes at other retailers where the deals are better,