No Professional Attire on QVC

QVC used to be a place where I could find good quality/reasonably priced professional attire. We are returning to the workplace, so the constant menu of schlumpy sweats and oversized "comfort" clothers simply doesn't cut it. I'm sorry, but Lori Goldstein's clothes do not cut it for a professional setting. Ashame that USCIB apparently has no interest in competing with White House/Black Market, Talbots, and other retail outlets that, thanks goodness, are still there for those of us needing professional attire. This is one frustrated and, I should add, longtime QVC customer!

Respected Contributor

Re: No Professional Attire on QVC

I see plenty.

Do you need help with the search function?

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

I agree.  I loved buying my office clothing from the Linea line.  I wish they would have kept his line.

Honored Contributor

@dcclpk wrote:

QVC used to be a place where I could find good quality/reasonably priced professional attire. We are returning to the workplace, so the constant menu of schlumpy sweats and oversized "comfort" clothers simply doesn't cut it. I'm sorry, but Lori Goldstein's clothes do not cut it for a professional setting. Ashame that USCIB apparently has no interest in competing with White House/Black Market, Talbots, and other retail outlets that, thanks goodness, are still there for those of us needing professional attire. This is one frustrated and, I should add, longtime QVC customer!

@dcclpk I think there is a greater variety now in what professional attire is.  Some still wear suits, men and women, but that is not as common now as it was 20 years ago.

I don't fault QVC for not selling this kind of clothing.  It isn't their target audience and hasn't been in the last 20 years.  

Also there are lots of alternatives now that we have online shipping.  Talbots is a great reasonably priced source for that type of clothing.

Esteemed Contributor

Thankfully, I no longer have to dress in a "professional" way to go to work.  I agree that I do not see much at all, presented on air, that would be acceptable for the way I used to dress.  Maybe there is stuff online that I don't see, but they sure don't advertise it.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Pay less attention to the shows and shop Qvc.com.  There are thousands of clothing items.  Use the search bar.  But, if QVC doesn't meet your needs, shop elsewhere.  

Honored Contributor

@santorini   That was my first thought....Linea was my go to professional wardrobe.  Beautiful clothing...the fit and finish not to be found elsewhere on QVC, especially for the earlier years.  Louis is missed.

Respected Contributor

I am sure QVC offers what sells(for them). If you need something that is not offered here look elsewhere. There are thousands of places to shop. Why do people think QVC should offer to sell every type of clothing? Nordstrom, Macy's, Bloomingdales, and thousands of smaller outlets offer all different types of clothing that QVC does not offer. Shop there and stop complaining about the small stuff. 

Another first time poster complaining. Are you the same one who complains all the time and we never hear from you again? I wonder...

Honored Contributor

Welcome to the Forum @dcclpk.

QVC's new CEO said athleisure will continue to be in the forefront of QVC's clothing sold for 2022.  

You might find something online; although I'm not familiar with the quality....or shop at other stores. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are plenty of professional options, but you might not like them due to personal taste.  I never bought Linea, but dressed professionally buying IM, Joan Rivers, even mixing in D&C or LOGO.  But the other parts of my professional wardrobe comes from Macys or other retail stores.  There are so many options out there, sadly all designers, or their collections, are not available forever even outside of Qvc. You will find something else you like.