Regular Contributor

Re: No Not Again, Beach Pants

To each her own!  They have really good reviews and I'm excited to get my first pair. I love that they have a talls option. I ordered the stripe and floral.I also got a white and aqua tank to match.   So darn cute for summer and all year lounging and wearing out. I am hat obsessed so looking forward to wearing my cute hats with them too!!! Bring on summer happy hours!

Honored Contributor

Couldn't resist. Just went back and bought a 2nd pair (the palm print). They are so cute!

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Couldn't resist. Just went back and bought a 2nd pair (the palm print). They are so cute!

@Krimpette  I did too!

Frequent Contributor

These pants make me look and feel like summer!  I have a pair from last season, coral and brown/tan shades floral pattern.  Not just for the beach or around the house.  I wear them with a coral tank tunic from WWC and tan wedge sandals...such a put together summer look.  Love em💝

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is my third year of buying these pants ... I have the ikat and palm prints from last year;  the  floral and a solid from the previous year.   

Today I ordered the new version of the palm, the stripe,  and animal prints ...  they are great with solid tees.  I wear them around the house, running errands,  or on vacation in Florida ... I call them "every where" pants.

Respected Contributor

Did the previous versions have the slit at the bottom of the leg? I'm thinking not but can't quite remember.

Super Contributor

I love them too. I bought all except the palm & that is only because I already have a very similar pair from last year. I bought some last year and the cargo ones from the year before that. Love them all. I started with one pair & to my suprise they looked really good and go with a lot ot my tops & tee's. Now I own several pair. 

Plus they have sold over 125,000 (and its only mid day) pairs so apparently others love them too.

LOVE!

Super Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

Did the previous versions have the slit at the bottom of the leg? I'm thinking not but can't quite remember.

No

Honored Contributor

The QVC shopper has spoken.  125,000 pairs sold at noon.  I bought my first pair.

Valued Contributor

Just ordered the animal and striped but striped on wait list.  This will make 5 pairs.     Love them, have them in navy. blue Ikat, and camo.  Wash and wear beautifully.  I just wish the florals and palm prints were a little more subtle because I would have  bought them too.