Honored Contributor

Re: No Not Again, Beach Pants

I don't love the prints, if there would have been an olive green, I might have ordered a pair.... I ordered a Denim and Co pant earlier and am sending them back just to big and the fabric 'picked' just a bit....they were a cute drawstring, wide leg style.

Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

@tobes wrote:

Seen all morning, Beach Pants (hideous prints) have lost their allure. Solids barely in the running.  

Love the beach pants. 

Love the hideous prints.

Do not give a thought to “allure”.

Comfortable easy care cool. 

Don’t care if they were “dated” last week or when Grandma was a tot.

Charmed by all of the prints.

Bought several pair last year, and will buy more this year.

Too busy taking care of loved ones to shop couture.

THANK YOU, Q!

@violann   Great post! I love the beach pants too...fun, happy designs. I ordered the floral, palm & black Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

my third year of buying all color ways available.

they are the best.

versatile.

comfort.

wash and dry numerous times yet still look new.

i have the rose brown with cargo pockets from  2017 on right now.

they should have this fabric/pant available all the time in various solids and prints.  an essential.

I so agree with you!

QVC needs to stop with "the only order of the year" stuff and start selling certain things year 'round.

If it's winter and I am going on a cruise to a warm climate, I suddenly need shorts and bathing suits.  If QVC wants me to go to them first, they have to stock this stuff in some decent quantities.

If you do not have it, guess what, QVC?

I go online and buy from someone else.

QVC also needs to sell more cold weather things like winter coats.  I see them here and there but a place like QVC can and should offer a wider selection.  There are people that live in warmer places that do not need a heavy coat every winter but those people also travel - either up north or maybe to Europe and again, suddenly they need something that cannot be found at QVC.

People try to be loyal to you, QVC.  Don't make it hard on us, OK?

Respected Contributor

I love beach pants as well and have two in solid colors (not from qvc).  I just do not prefer those with enlarged flowers and/or leaves. And everytime I tuned in Saturday all I saw was beach pants being sold.   

Valued Contributor

Bought my first pair of these.  In fact never seen these before.  I don't order pants from Qvc so hope I guessed  correctly.  I went petite and only 5-3/4 tall.  Not usually a fan of petite and go short in B&M.  I wanted the stripe but gone.  I got the palm and flowers.  My husband liked them and said get 2.  

So we will see and hope I love them.  Look fun to wear out and about.  Bold prints but what the heck.

Respected Contributor

I have bought a pair every year. Last year I bought the ikat and this year the stripe. Alaskan beaches are nothing like you see in the movies so these are mainly for shopping, traveling, at home.  So much better than the fat revealing leggings that seem to be so popular.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@violann wrote:

@tobes wrote:

Seen all morning, Beach Pants (hideous prints) have lost their allure. Solids barely in the running.  

Love the beach pants. 

Love the hideous prints.

Do not give a thought to “allure”.

Comfortable easy care cool. 

Don’t care if they were “dated” last week or when Grandma was a tot.

Charmed by all of the prints.

Bought several pair last year, and will buy more this year.

Too busy taking care of loved ones to shop couture.

THANK YOU, Q!

@violann   Great post! I love the beach pants too...fun, happy designs. I ordered the floral, palm & black Smiley Happy

I love these beach pants too.  I really don't understand the comments about them being hot.  The are super light weight and so comfortable.  I went to DC last August and it was very hot .  I wore the ikat print walking around sight seeing and was very comfortable in them.  They didn't cling at all.  I do wish that QVC would get a reorder.  Why would you only do one order a year when they sold out.  That makes no sense at all.

Honored Contributor

I'm totally happy with denim capris, but I have seen beach pants in loads of stores.

Esteemed Contributor

This was my second season buying D&C beach pants.  The ones I have from last season still look fine as the color remains vivid and the fabric shows minimal signs of wearing and laundering.  I think the fabric is one of the better ones QVC has ever produced as it's light and airy without being flimsy and see thru, and it's versatile and durable.  I have worn my pants for various occasions and they have been paired with a plethora of tops and footwear from dress pumps to sneakers.  The pants have never let me down and I'm looking forward to the new ones.  I opted for the palm print.  Maybe I should have made a different selection as I bought the palm last year, but the background is navy this year compared to white in 2018 and the palm leaves seem to be different shapes.  Oh well, it's too late to plan to make an exchange upon receipt because all of the prints are sold out and this was the only order of the year. 

Honored Contributor

I thought the stripe was adorable and if I knew the weight of these, I may have been inclinded to buy a pair.

But if they are anything like last year's version, they are just too thick.  Glad I bought the black pair from e-bay.  I wear them around the house.