Esteemed Contributor

Re: No Not Again, Beach Pants

[ Edited ]

I decided to give them a try...I'm 5' 5-1/2" (let's make it an even 5'6"...lol).. and I'm slim, so I'm hoping that they will work for me...I ordered the floral print which looks very summery and fun!...I see myself wearing them with a tank or tee top while lounging around the house on a hot Summer day/night. Woman Happy

(first clothing item I have ordered from QVC in a very loooong time)

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Count me as another who made their first purchase of the D&C beach pants today! I love my woven fabric beach pants and hope I’ll like the knit ones, too. I got the stripe.

I ordered online; I can’t imagine watching countless presentation of something I wasn’t interested in. So many other things to do. I don’t usually spend much time watching presentations once I have determined my interest level. 

Valued Contributor

@tobes wrote:

Seen all morning, Beach Pants (hideous prints) have lost their allure. Solids barely in the running.  

I love the prints!  The (hideous prints) is your opinion!  Many of us are loving them, they look like they are selling out. Sorry you are going to miss out of some cute, stylish, comfy paints. Your loss. 

Honored Contributor

If I lived near a beach, I would buy the palm print. As it is, I only get there once every year or two so I wouldn't wear them enough. I just don’t wear bold printed pants in my everyday life. I prefer a solid pant and a printed top. 

Trusted Contributor

I bought two.  Black and striped.  I think they are a good "go to" item when it's warm but you do not want bare legs.

I do think they need more solid colors.  The prints are not for everyone, even if prints like that are in right now.

Just pair them with a sandal or a casual shoe and a t-shirt and you have a nice outfit for almost anything.

Respected Contributor

my third year of buying all color ways available.

they are the best.

versatile.

comfort.

wash and dry numerous times yet still look new.

i have the rose brown with cargo pockets from  2017 on right now.

they should have this fabric/pant available all the time in various solids and prints.  an essential.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I love these pants.  I have some from previous years and wear them alot.  They are so comfortable.  I purchased the stripe today.  The colors are so pretty and summery. I will be wearing with my jean jacket.  

Honored Contributor

I call them house pants or glorified pajama bottoms.   

Honored Contributor

I don't live near a beach or even like going to the beach .... strictly a city girl.

BUT - I bought a pair last year, and this year bought 2 pairs (stripe and animal).  

To me, they are just wide let printed fabric pants, and I like wide leg printed pants in the warmer months. 

Honored Contributor

I have them in navy & black. They are very comfortable!

This year I ordered the stripe & animal print.  I think the stripe will look great with a denim shirt or navy top & the animal print will look great with a black tee.