Respected Contributor

Seen all morning, Beach Pants (hideous prints) have lost their allure. Solids barely in the running.  

Honored Contributor

Re: No Not Again, Beach Pants

I love mine!  I wear them on home days and the postman has never seems alarmed when he brings the mail to the door.  I also have never stopped traffic when I've gone to the mailbox or outside to sweep the porch.

They are comfy and fun, and my older solid colored t-shirts look fine with them!  What's not to love?  I'm at home, I'm comfortable, and I'm wearing real clothes (not a night gown or robe) and can answer the door any time.

Respected Contributor

I usually only wear black or navy pants. But the beach pants seem nice for lounging around this summer. I'm thinking about buying a pair (or two) for the beach or picnicking.

Respected Contributor

I bought my first pair today--the stripe.

They look fresh and summery and I can think of dozens of ways to wear them.

Honored Contributor

Love (and ordered) the stripe.  Still pondering the leaf print as well as the animal print.  They look soooooo comfy!!!

Honored Contributor

I ordered my first pair today too, in the stripe. I'll happily be hideous if I keep them. 33" perfect inseam for me and pant fit is a nightmare for me, these look like they might work for me. 

I don't care for the other prints but I would never call them "hideous" here. We all have our own likes and dislikes in fashion, that's what makes fashion a personal expression.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm too short to wear wide leg pants. They make me as wide as I am tall...not flattering on me I don't think. Those prints on the TSV are darling! If I was taller I would buy a few pairs myself.

Honored Contributor

I think the prints are loud,  but i guess people like that.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I love the beach pants.  I bought all 4 of the prints.  Also bought them last year in 2 prints and they were my first purchase of wide leg pants.  I never thought I would like wide leg pants because I am short, but these pants changed my mind.  I now have several pair of Susan Graver's wide leg pants.  Some work for me and some don't.  I think I have found the ones with pockets start widening further down than those without pockets and look better one me.

I have tried one pair of palazzo pants, but found being short, they will never work for me.  Too wide.

Valued Contributor

I love my beach pants. I just ordered 3 more pair. I don’t wear shorts but I live in my beach pants. I love the prints with a solid t-shirt. Yes, these are perfect for us older gals that have no desire to show our legs!