Trusted Contributor

No Nonsense - denim capri’s 👍🏼

Just received two pair, the regular length and capri length. SUPER comfortable and pretty cute on! Size configuration (on the back of pkg) seems consistent and reliable.

They can be found in regular B&M stores: Rite-Aid, Meijer's, CVS, - wherever pantyhose are sold (guessing). Anyway, i purchased the denim capri (perfect, flattering 24" length) off their website. Bingo, now I'm getting free shipping and up to 30% discount offers). The regular length is too long for me (I'm 5'4) perfect for a little bit taller gals tho, so i will get those hemmed up. They puddle at my ankles, hate that. 

They run about 16.99 so very reasonable even at regular price! I also bought two pair of the black cotton capri length with one of their emailed discount codes. Shipping is fast. 

-Just sharing in case anyone is interested....(running out for dog-walking) so will be signing off for now. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

Re: No Nonsense - denim capri’s 👍🏼

@LoveMyBaby 

No Nonsense is branching out into clothing? That's interesting....

thanks for the heads up!

no nonsense capris.jpeg

no nonsense jegging.jpg

They seem to get good reviews on their website...

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Hi there ☘️-  actually they've offered different bottoms and leggings for several years and they're great. I just happened to take a chance on their denim ones, (they do get great reviews which I read and appreciate). I am LOVING these - the crop is not that short on me as pictured. I'm only 5'4 and shrinking and that model is probably at least 5'10" or more, and they're at a perfect length for me.  They're running a St Pattys day 🍀special, 30%off and FS. I placed an order for the white denim and another dark wash. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

Nice, thank you I will check them outSmiley Happy