Trusted Contributor

I'm remembering the excitement last year for the upcoming Linea TSV! And then the delight with the TSV peplum jacket, which I bought in two colors, navy and white. It did very, very well, and I'm wondering why there is not another Linea TSV on deck.

What would all of you like to have for another Linea TSV? I bet it is likely too late for this Spring. But I bet there is also time to put in our requests for a Linea TSV come Autumn.

I would love to see a two-fer of the Whisper Knit Pants and tunic. Or a Whisper Knit cardi with sleeveless or short sleeve T-neck. Or another fabulous blazer in gaberdine in Autumn colors.

What about the rest of you?

Super Contributor

Re: No Linea TSV This Spring?

Tunic with matching leggings done in Louis style. Or a fab whisper knit set or maybe a beautiful blazer. Anything Linea would be wonderful. I think a linea tsv every few months would work for me
Contributor

I agree Barbara, I don't understand why Louis does not have a TSV planned. I was thinking the same thing just a few days ago. I would Love for a TSV. QVC Buyers????

Esteemed Contributor

A WK sweater set TSV would be ideal as the price would be right and would suit both those who live casual and those need clothes for work.

And what's better in the fall than WK?!!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
New Contributor

Agreed! Linea followers deserve another TSV! I'm looking for something casual in fall colorways perhaps...but Louis always has the best ideas Smiley Happy. Please, QVC decision makers, make us happy!! Linea TSV !
Respected Contributor

Barbara, ITA. I am glad you voiced what I have been wondering about. Louis sells out every show, so why isn't he having a TSV? Others get multiple ones. It seems that the TSV's these days are surrounded by shows that have merchandise that hasn't sold well. I would love to get excited about a Linea TSV, like last year. He should have one for Fall, that would be very special. Wanting is, sadly, not getting!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/18/2014 gardensla said:

A WK sweater set TSV would be ideal as the price would be right and would suit both those who live casual and those need clothes for work.

And what's better in the fall than WK?!!

I'd like this!

Respected Contributor

Could he keep up with orders of a TSV? I noticed he cannot do that with the regular offerings he does now?

If they give him enough time - notice maybe?

I also think they want TSV that will sell many thousands.

Respected Contributor

double post

Honored Contributor

I would have loved the denim dresses offered as a TSV.

With the pants as a Hot Pick!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼