Contributor

No Cuddlduds pajama reviews?

I just saw Mary Beth present the Cuddlduds fleece pajamas and went to read recent reviews and there were none. I bought these pajamas last year and the pants are great. The top, which they didn’t show, has a V-neck in the back. It’s cold, uncomfortable and hard to wear. FYI. I tossed the top, kept the pants. Interesting that no reviews were available.

Trusted Contributor

Re: No Cuddlduds pajama reviews?

@cherib  You need to click on the pj you want, regular or petite an then the reviews show up.  

Respected Contributor

@cherib I bought 3 sets of these pj's last year and just love them. The V in the back doesn't bother me at all, it's really not that low. Wash and wear great. I would love to get another pair but I think 3 pairs are enough.

Honored Contributor

Slightly off topic:

Cuddl Duds prices are wonderful.   Lots of excellent items.

I like the Dip Dye Wrap.  Nice color combos.

A294883   $35.75

Also, love the Velour Leggings.  Nice colors.  A293100   $23.25

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I wear only cuddlduds in the winter but I buy mine from Kohl's.  They are about the same price with no s&h.  I have 2 pair of the fleece but they are too hot for me.  I will only wear them to work around the house. 

Honored Contributor

omg the velour leggings! My absolute favorite thing to wear in the wintertimeHeart. I just got the new Pine color yesterday and they are so nice. Now I own all of the colors they offer. 

Honored Contributor

@cherib wrote:

I just saw Mary Beth present the Cuddlduds fleece pajamas and went to read recent reviews and there were none. I bought these pajamas last year and the pants are great. The top, which they didn’t show, has a V-neck in the back. It’s cold, uncomfortable and hard to wear. FYI. I tossed the top, kept the pants. Interesting that no reviews were available.

@cherib yes, there are reviews here for this item:

https://www.qvc.com/Cuddl-Duds-Regular-Fleecewear-Stretch-Novelty-Pajama-Set.product.A297368.html?sc...

hth Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@ROMARY I was just watching the show too. I love that dip dyed cardigan and the velour leggings but at 5'2" I think they both woudl be too long on me. I need a 26 or 27 inseam which is hard to find. The prices were excellent. 

Honored Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

@ROMARY I was just watching the show too. I love that dip dyed cardigan and the velour leggings but at 5'2" I think they both woudl be too long on me. I need a 26 or 27 inseam which is hard to find. The prices were excellent. 

@luvdoodles,

I'm 5-3 and the leggings are not long on me. In fact they come down to just cover my ankle bone and no bagging down there. 

Honored Contributor

I got a pair last year which I think was a TSV.  I absolutely hated them.  The neck was so large that I felt like I was falling out of it; legs much too long, waist too big.  All the fabric stretched out.  I wore them twice and trashed them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment