Honored Contributor

Re: No AMS Live Chat (CIJ) 7:00, 7/25

@Snicks1   they are deliberately being dense because they know that they'll actually have to work to get the tree down.  It's always easier when they have a clear shot at it.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1   the garage door off the patio worked just fine.  The main garage door rattled a little bit in the track when it came down, lol.

The house was built in 1967 I think and according to Paul my installer the Stanley 500 on the main garage was the second garage door.  Apparently the first was one of those solid ones like this

One Piece Garage Doors | Precision Overhead Garage Door of ...

The one off the patio was the original circa 1972-1974.

I went with white, long panel, no windows, Safeway 67.  I figured if I was gonna do it I was gonna go all the way.  I got the insulated one with the steel skin on the inside.  Now both garage doors have a matching pattern (long panel).  The garage now feels air tight and it's so quiet.  That insulation really works.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama, NICE!
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

PinkDogwood, I am pretty sure that there won't be a Badger vs OH football game this year.  It's disgusting that we have to do NOTHING as it's too dangerous to eat in, go shopping or on vacation.  Too many idiots around.

LTT1,  I have to have ice coffee for a few more days, but it's good in this hot weather.

Bird Mama. No straws to prevent getting a dry socket.  I still had a dry socket & did everything that I was told to do. 

Lolakimono, after having a beautiful week of 70's-80's, we are in a heat wave warning today and tomorrow.  Then a beautiful week of 70's-80's.

Highlighted
Contributor

Hey Badger and BuckEye fans...here is a Sparty that is going to miss the season as well!

Esteemed Contributor

Bird Mama. Nice looking garage door.  We had ours replaced a few years ago and it's exactly like the other one.  Dark Brown, insulated and no windows.  

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

WHAT?????  Cam Silver and Halston is gone??????????  @LTT1   Isn't this like way TOO bad!!!!  I had this feeling months ago. I even did a little chat on Cameron's fb page about this. All he could relay were a show or two doing nothing but selling goods still in the warehouses of goods they're trying to get rid of.

Just like Liz Claiborne along with a few other choice - I mean CHOICE designers all gone baby gone. I love (or did) H by Halston. Such great iconic designers who were here, what coups they were to dress us classic designs by such wonderful designers. So sad.

@PINKdogWOOD

I sadly said goodbye to Cameron last year when I bought both jackets in this video ... they are the coolest, and as he said "you don't need a Harley to where them."  

https://www.qvc.com/H-by-Halston-Metallic-Leather-Motorcycle-Jacket.product.A343470.html?sc=SRCH

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono 

I just read another post that H BY HALSTON is not returning? OH NO!

@lolakimono @SoX 

Ordered the J Crew tennies! And also ordered Gekks which go inside your unstructured shoes to give structure.

Went to the Galleria that is here in Pittsburgh (Mt Lebanon). We went into PB looking at sofas/rugs and went into Anthropologie (tons of sale). I thought there might be a J Crew there but no.🙃

@LTT1 

I received my J Crew tennies on Thursday ... they are the cutest, kickiest shoes!  Wish we were going on vacation somewhere where I can show they off, but maybe later ...

Respected Contributor

@twinny70  I hope you feel better soon.

@LTT1  Great sofa!

I always post late in this thread because I live on the west coast. But today I'm late because my sweetheart fur baby died this morning.

I know I bought a shirt this past week & a pair of pants, but I'm too heartbroken to think of what they were or post them. Emmy was 17 1/2 years old and a dear companion. I already feel lost without her.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

Did I miss a picture of your new garage door?

What's new with you?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~