Honored Contributor

Re: No AMS Live Chat (CIJ) 7:00, 7/25

@twinny70

The badger mask will be appreciated for sure. Anything to make the experience “fun.” Oh, I feel so sorry for these kids.🙁
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@twinny70 @lolakimono @Snicks1 @PINKdogWOOD 

This is what they will NOT be having this year...

4DE5FB1A-82BF-4B9B-B6A5-706851A3ABB0.jpeg

It is apparently a food festival normally held on one of the bridges! 
'Some of the restaurants here will have special Pickle foods to celebrate and they will be available for takeout beginning Thursday. 

Fingers crossed for NEXT YEAR.

Honored Contributor

I've been trying to get a huge pin oak tree in my front yard taken down. Several years ago I had a tree service come in to trim about 8 trees and talked to them about this tree also (at that time it just needed a good trim) but, was told flat out, nope, it's too close to utility lines. Well, since then, every year, more and more entire limbs have died and it needs to come down completely. I've talked to 3 different people (1, called the utility company, 2, a guy from the company who showed up to look at it, and 3, another guy who worked for a company who subcontracts for the utility company), lol. Now I'm waiting for the last guy's supervisor to get back off vacation to make the final decision, but it's looking like they are only going to take it down to below the lines, ugh. So, I'm expecting to have a stupid looking really tall tree stump, with all the "wood" left on my lawn, for me to clean up. He told me they would chip up the brush but leave the wood. What the actual heck I'm supposed to do with that, I don't know. lol
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

WHAT?????  Cam Silver and Halston is gone??????????  @LTT1   Isn't this like way TOO bad!!!!  I had this feeling months ago. I even did a little chat on Cameron's fb page about this. All he could relay were a show or two doing nothing but selling goods still in the warehouses of goods they're trying to get rid of.

Just like Liz Claiborne along with a few other choice - I mean CHOICE designers all gone baby gone. I love (or did) H by Halston. Such great iconic designers who were here, what coups they were to dress us classic designs by such wonderful designers. So sad.

Honored Contributor

Oh no, you poor thing!! @twinny70   I hope you're feeling a bit better by now and the bleeding has stopped. Kick back and take it easy this weekend, take care of yourself, do what you need to do for nourishment even if it is really soft foods.

And it's a-ok if you didn't do anything all week, laugh outlout, neither did I!!!!! 

Take good care, your DH is there to get you through this with the dental. Have a good weekend Friend!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @PINKdogWOOD @Snicks1 @twinny70 

819B1569-25BC-452B-8B12-36D3ED1396C3.jpeg

These are the dimension and this is the scale of the new sofa I want to order. In ivory performance fabric.

The model on the floor is new and the store had no information about it. The SA said the name of the model was Shasta, but that it had just come in and she could not find any info about it. We measured so I do have those and am trying to match them up with the website. Next I'm just goin to call PB and ask so I can get the story.

New Contributor

does anyone know if Leah's shirt is available ?

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

I will get a link to the post that stated Halston gone. 
Have been buying up tops I could find on Q and bay.

My fav is the crewneck long sleeve and it really, really fits better than anything of that nature that I have been able to find.

The rayon they use is thicker than I have normally found, and therefore it flows or drapes better, IMO. 

Purchased pink and blue.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Ahhh, Bucky Badger - great huge rival between the Badgers and THE Ohio State University Buckeyes. We have great close friends in WI that we met here in Columbus in the 1980s when a huge group of guys were going through law school here at Capital University. One of those guys, Todd, and his wife were here, became close with them. Ever since they are here every year for this rival football game, we (a bunch of us) would go there when the game was in Camp Randall.

Best ever remeberance of Bucky Badger partied too much the night before the game, had his bager suit on, head off, literally puking on the sidelines. Hilarious!!!

To this day, we still all get together for this game.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @PINKdogWOOD @Snicks1 @Karen McC 

EAA64EEF-C36D-490A-B720-A2F36B404D0B.jpeg

This is what the SA at Anthropologie recommended. She puts these inside tennies and the like to add cushioning and comfort to shoes that have only hard, flat bottoms inside. I'm going to put them in the J Crew liberty print tennies... 🤞🏼