Honored Contributor

No AMS Live Chat (CIJ) 7:00, 7/25

Good Morning Style Sisters!  Move over style, it's time for Santa and other Christmas in July favorites from Leah.

Yawning Cat GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

On the fashion front, I did get two new pieces this week, my new (to me) denim jacket that I saw on TV and the Old Gringo boots.  @SoX they are even nicer in person, with a hint of bling that doesn't photograph well in the product photos.

What is everyone up to this weekend?

Honored Contributor

Re: No AMS Live Chat (CIJ) 7:00, 7/25

@lolakimono 

Good morning!

Yes, I did see that bling on those boots....love that!

The kitty in that gif looks so very cute and cuddly!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Lola, I didn't know that it was CIJ again.  Count me out.  Enjoy your new purchases.

9 days ago, I had 3 teeth extracted.  On Thursday, I had to go back to the dentist and have him pack a dry socket.  Yesterday morning, I woke up with a profusely bleeding mess that wouldn't stop, so my DH had to take me to the ER.  I have been on soft foods ever since and I am so ready to eat a normal meal and get a good night's sleep.

On Monday, I have my next infusion.  Then I hope that I am raring to go.

I have done nothing all week.  

I hope that you all have a nice weekend.

Glenda

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

I just read another post that H BY HALSTON is not returning? OH NO!

@lolakimono @SoX 

Ordered the J Crew tennies! And also ordered Gekks which go inside your unstructured shoes to give structure.

Went to the Galleria that is here in Pittsburgh (Mt Lebanon). We went into PB looking at sofas/rugs and went into Anthropologie (tons of sale). I thought there might be a J Crew there but no.🙃

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

How did your VV hoodie work out?

Honored Contributor

@twinny70 

Good morning!

That sounds AWFUL!  Get some rest and I hope that you heal quickly and can get back to "normal" foods soon.  

Honored Contributor

LLB has a new sweatshirt in this color, which I think will go quickly-

Women's L.L.Bean Cozy Sweatshirt, Split-Hem

They introduced a hoodie version of the colors that I just got in the crew form-

They're very nice colors in person.  

Esteemed Contributor

LTT1, right now  I need something cute and cuddly.

I am so hungry for a cup of caramel cappuccino coffee. Yesterday, the nurse told me that I could have a cup of ice coffee, but no hot coffee for a few more days.  I have been sending my DH out for lunch and dinner because I don't want to smell food.  I told him that when I can eat again,  I am going to eat out every day for a week.  My bf from HS wants to know when the marathon drive thru restaurants begin.  I am so hungry from eating applesauce, jello, pudding, yogurt & a few frozen treats.  

Honored Contributor

I like shopping in A.M. Style, but I'm really enjoying Leah Loves Christmas.  

Thank heaven there's no Romper Room question asking "what color is your toothbrush?" or "what's your favorite Tootsie Roll lollipop flavor?"  It truly is Christmas in July 🎄

Esteemed Contributor

I made a purchase on Thursday while we were doing the grocery shopping.  It was a "Bucky Badger"  fabric face mask.  It was on sale for $5.99.  Our eldest dgs will be a Soph at the UW- Madison this fall.  "Go Badger's."  I am sure that it will be virtual & very few sports.