Honored Contributor

Re: No AMS Live Chat, 7:00, 4/25

Good afternoon friends - good to read everybody is doing well. We are too, DH still going strong, getting stronger, working everyday, he is a real tropper! He's masked and gloved every day so we are well. I do the same when it's shopping/errands day.

It's really nice here today. His nursery had a sale on hanging baskets yesterday, he said they were busy, he stayed away from all customers. He's helping another guy restock this morning and will be bringing home plants for us.

We've had so much rain here, we're expecting more over night and tomorrow, temps up & down, so nice out today though, yesterday too - holy cow, 2 days in a row!!!!

So like all of you, I'm just checking in. Stay safe, continue your distancing, AND if you're somewhere getting ready to open your city, if you partake, be safe.

Honored Contributor

@twinny70 

what a nice idea! Decorating the front porch for DH s birthday.

@Bird mama 

thank you for the moral support about the furniture.❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone. Glad all are staying healthy.
Saw lola's post that it was gardening day at the q, so I checked out all that had been aired so far, nothing I am needing. I have found things that came in very handy in prior years, and sometimes saw things that I found at other locations for a better price, also, lol.
My daughter had a half whiskey barrell planter delivered to my house that I plan to use on my second story deck putting purply-pinkish petunias mixed with white alyssum in it. Or that's my plan, but I will buy those plants locally in a couple weeks.
I'm keeping busy...burning a brushpile, mowing the yard, a little more painting of window and door frames, about ready to paint the walls in my guest room. This has been a never ending project that is all honesty should have only taken a few days, lol.
Did my usual trip to my brother's and yesterday took my dog to the vet for another heart xray, this makes the 3rd one. Change of one of her meds, now I have to give her (2X per day) .15ml of a liquid that takes the place of the lasix to get the fluid away from her heart. This is tricky, she doesn't want to open her mouth for me, lol. We'll figure it out I suppose.
Rainy day here, I'm ready for sunshine.
I feel no urge to shop for fashions.
Have a nice weekend. Stay safe and healthy
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

This is what I'm going for. 

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear 

The courses are open here in Westchester, we passed the town course, which is open, it is connected to the town pool there is no info if it will or will not open for Summer 2020

@jackthebear wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@jackthebear 

Is golfing allowed in your area?

No

and it's making us nuts

but next week is registration for the league so there's hope

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Oooh that's pretty @Snicks1   Give the pooch a kiss for me.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Snicks1  the violet and white are gorgeous

@LTT1  I really like the gray chairs and can't wait to see the table when it arrives.

@Bird mama  @lolakimono Hi!

Thank goodness, nothing is new here. I tried on every pair of pants I own this week. It took hours. What was I doing with so many pants? None fit. The first pair of the ones I ordered arrived today, but the package will stay in the garage for 3-4 days until I can do laundry.

I think we're out of the rainy spell we had but are inching up to 102 degrees by mid-week. Ugh. Our news said aggressive bees were swarming in our area looking for spots to have hives, which could be under our eaves. So yesterday after working at my job, I sprayed the outside of the house, around the outside doors, and part of the yard. I also picked weeds. Does picking weeds count as gardening? Lol

While outside the neighbor spoke to me from the other side of the fence, asking me when I was going to move so her parents could buy my house. I thought to myself, "Good question." Her folks are at her house 4-5/wk. to sit for her little one, and she grocery shops for them.

Oh, I guess something is new: I finally bought a new phone, the Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G. We don't have 5G yet in our area, but I'm thinking positively that 5G will be where I move sooner or later.

This is a great weekend for movies. Last night I watched Double Indemnity, today The Postman Always Rings Twice & A Face in the Crowd, and tonight is TCM's Noir Alley or "Bad Education" on HBO. Monday night viewing has become my favorite with "My Brilliant Friend."

Stay safe while we're chillin', Fashionistas.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily 

thank you!

I think the table is supposed to arrive soon!

@PINKdogWOOD 

Thank you for reporting in about the two of you and how it's going. So happy for you!

@Snicks1 

The flowers will be gorgeous!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~