Honored Contributor

Re: No AMS Live Chat, 7:00, 4/25

Hello all, B is going on his 7th week of working at home and he has 4 days before retirement. He is turning 65 5 days later and our anniversary in May 16 lots coming up and well not many places other than out backyard to celebrate Smiley Happy These are indeed strange times we are living in

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@jackthebear 

Is golfing allowed in your area?

No

and it's making us nuts

but next week is registration for the league so there's hope

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

@''thank you!

Well, we don't have a table right now....lol

And we have two wrought iron bar stool height stools, but DH is using one of them for his cave area (his computer area).

The bar stools I love if we can get them re-covered.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Hello all, B is going on his 7th week of working at home and he has 4 days before retirement. He is turning 65 5 days later and our anniversary in May 16 lots coming up and well not many places other than out backyard to celebrate Smiley Happy These are indeed strange times we are living in

@I am still oxox   Maybe you'll have a postponed celebration. In the meantime, congratulations on both life events. Hey, a nice meal under the stars? Stay healthy. 

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Woman Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @Bird mama @Shanus @jackthebear 

Here are some pics...

you can laugh at my "half-baked" situation!

0E7BA82A-4BA3-4BA7-B9EE-84511BF3FB2E.jpeg

it is saying I need to delete some images before adding more.

so here I go

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @Shanus @Bird mama @jackthebear 

I tried to delete some pictures, but the internet wheel keeps spinning.

It will take HOURS so forget about that!

Hi @Bird mama  good to "see" you!

Honored Contributor

D0744369-5932-4DB4-AF76-D4E4EB4A07B5.jpeg

our lovely bridge table chair can be seen in the background!

AE3E2814-1B5B-4EB3-863D-43BA168E94BF.jpeg

This is one of the wrought iron barstool height barstools. The top needs to be re-covered because the plaid that is there looks hideous to me! 

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   It's going to take time to get your new home furnished the way you want it.  Don't be too hard on yourself, we've all sat on card table chairs or crazy items while getting a house the way we want it Woman Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lola, gardening days save me a lot of $$.  I just want to eat out in a nice restaurant.

Shanus, enjoy your CALM APP.

LTT1, It looks like you are getting a good start on buying some new furniture.  It's so nice when you can do it at your own pace.  

jtb, I hope that you can enjoy a good golf day real soon. Ours 's opened up yesterday according to the newspaper.  We don't golf, but we have one in our town and one on the edge of town. Gardening days are a snooze fest for me too.  My garden is 6 🍅🍅🍅 on the edge of our driveway.  Out the front door to pick them.

I am still ox ox, how nice that your dh's retirement, birthday & your anniversary will be celebrated one way or the other.  

Makeda2 & Bird Mama, enjoy your day.

I slept in this morning.  Nothing exciting going on.  We do our grocery shopping on Thursday morning.  Very few people & most things are in stock.  

We are not bored, but we been at home with each other for a long time.  We try to keep the same schedule.  

My DH walks 5 days a week and I walk whenever I am up to it.  He is trying to grow grass again under the picture window near the Red Maple tree.  It's a yearly process.  When he went to water the grass seed on Thursday, the lawn sprinkler was broken and he watered the picture window instead.

Since it's his birthday on Tuesday, yesterday while he was out for his walk, I snuck down to Farm and Fleet for a sprinkler with a lifetime warranty.  I was masked up like the rest of them.

On Tuesday for lunch  by bff & her DH & the two of us are driving separately down to the DQ drive thru for lunch and coming back here & distancing ourselves 6' either on the driveway (if it's not raining), otherwise in the garage.  He will be pleasantly surprised.  I am going to get balloons to do a bit of decorating on the front porch.  

I hope that you have a nice weekend & stay healthy.