Super Contributor

@Texasmouse  I live in West Texas. We had freezing rain and snow last night. In what part of Texas do you reside?

Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain

Thanks for starting my morning with a Woman LOL ...

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

LOL @occasionalrain

Maybe Alexa needed her coffee... Woman Wink

she is busy playing dreidel here 

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning, No Style Sisters ...

No "real" plans today ... unless you include serious house cleaning  ... my son will be over tomorrow to help me set up the tree.   No outside decorating ... I'm really not all that "into" it this year.   Call it a crisis of ageing in place.

Respected Contributor

@texassunflower wrote:

@Texasmouse  I live in West Texas. We had freezing rain and snow last night. In what part of Texas do you reside?

Hi, @texassunflower! I'm in South Central Texas.  We had heavy rain all day and overnight but thankfully, milder temperatures so no snow. Stay warm!

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Our tree has been up since last Sunday; however, the decorations are still in boxes on the floor. We don't enjoy the decorating process, does anyone?

This morning, I couldn't recall the name of red pears, so I asked Alexia, "what are red pears called?", she said red pear. I tried again, "what's the name of pears that are red?" She said to ask her later.

@occasionalrain

Alexa is a big JERK!

I can ask her to play a song, which she can never find.  BF can tell her the exact same thing and she plays it.  It's like she cannot interpret my "frequency" so she doesn't do what I ask her to do.  

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Our tree has been up since last Sunday; however, the decorations are still in boxes on the floor. We don't enjoy the decorating process, does anyone?

This morning, I couldn't recall the name of red pears, so I asked Alexia, "what are red pears called?", she said red pear. I tried again, "what's the name of pears that are red?" She said to ask her later.

@occasionalrain   are you talking about Anjou pears?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique Yes, somehow I thought they had their own name rather than sharing it with green ones. I like having a variety of pears in a bowl on the table and use a couple of bananas as an accent. I don't eat the bananas. As soon as they get freckles and smell, I replace them with new ones.