Honored Contributor

No AMS Live Chat, 12/8

[ Edited ]

Good morning!

How is everyone doing?  It's a lot of Apple today, so I won't be tuning in.

What is everyone up to this weekend?

Honored Contributor

Good morning @lolakimono.   I don't participate but I read sometimes. You might want to remove the "1" from the date in the title. Have a lovely day.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/78/17/3c/78173c7195ccb3a5ede1020ebd996b9d--morning-thoughts-good-morning-quotes.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono Good morning! Hope everyone is well. I really miss “regular,” non-holiday programming. Oh well. I’m off today to pick up a new pair of glasses! Gotta have them. 👁👁

Honored Contributor

Good Morning, I woke up at 6am and figured I'd stay up to catch AM Style.  I didn't get the memo Woman Mad abou AM Style being pre-empted. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono@Bird mama@Goldengate8361@meallen616@Tique

Good morning all ☕️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

we are not up to very much this weekend!

The DGCs will see Santa 🎅 today! Remember that?

Here is a picture of 🎅 taken at our mall

2E2016F6-11A3-4015-BB0C-4FA2AFF544A3.jpeg

Le Lucas💙 said Santa has no chin!

Honored Contributor

Morning all chilly in suburban NYC, lots going, one more test to prove I do not have Lymphoma. I have not posted about it since there is nothing yet to post. All of a sudden the Wed before Thanksgiving I get a call from the doc that is handling my infusions and she say I want you to see a Hematologist before you have your infusion. So last Wed I saw him, more blood work and a bone marrow test which hurt like heck. Later that day I had a 6 month check up with my Cardiologist (planned months is advance) B was with me but he stepped out, the room was hot and all of a sudden I did not feel well. My BP dropped and I had a vasovagel reaction, I was so glad it happened where it did.

I am still waiting to see the Hematologist he was on vacation last week, but I do get my first 1/4 dose infusion on Tuesday at 8 am.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Good for you for persisting! I hope it brings you so much health!❤️

Super Contributor

Good morning everyone! I had an interesting very early Friday morning. I put my Christmas tree up Thanksgiving night.I noticed while decorating it that is wasn't very stable but decided to continue on and finish decorating the tree. The tree is at least 25 years old and needs to be replaced. I got to enjoy the tree for 2 weeks. My very tubby kitty Mosey must have bumped against it early Friday morning and it came crashing down. The cat is fine. I picked up the tree and it no longer will stand on it's own. So at 3 am, I am holding up the tree with one hand and undecorating with the other. What a mess!! Three hours later I rest until it's daylight and haul the tree to the dumpster. This sets my back on fire so I rest most of the day with the heating pad. We got freezing rain and snow last night so I staying in this weekend. Netflix and Hulu will keep me company. I hope everyone has an enjoyable week. Maybe next week, we can have a live chat on fashions.