Trusted Contributor

Good morning all!

@Bird mama

Happy belated birthday!  Your first one as a retired person.

I ordered two of the Denim and Co long sleeve blouses in petite (A-296213) and they came Thursday.  I ordered the burgundy and chocolate because I don't have many things in those colors.  They are very similar but I am going to keep them.  The fit was good but even in the petite length I thought they were still long.  I have a pair of olive pants from Old Navy that will go well with the burgundy and will probably wear jeans with the chocolate.  The material has a really nice feel to it so I am pleased.  After these two items, I am on a self-imposed spending freeze on clothing, shoes, etc.  I have taken one load to Goodwill already and am working on another and still have way too many clothes.  We had to buy a new washing machine and have some home improvements/repairs to do so no spending on me!!

@lolakimono

As far as school goes, I feel your pain.

@jackthebear

I really like the pumps with the chunkier heel!

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal

Office Depot has some coloring materials on sale for a $.

Just sayin'.

Trusted Contributor

@twinny70and @gmkb

You ladies are inspirations; you have health obstacles but you don't give up.  I have a friend in her 70's who is going through some horrible problems with her kidneys and an infection similar to MRSA but yesterday when I talked to her she was giving God the glory.  It makes me feel ashamed to complain about petty things.

Honored Contributor

I bought this too-

Image of MISS ME Embroidery Stripe Skirt

I am keeping my pink jeans, the purple jeans, the Spanish tee, and the dresses I posted about last week.

Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@twinny70

Glad you are ok..it sure looks devastating in your area 😪

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimona

Thanks for the heads up.  I start on Monday and this is probably going to be my last year.  We received a lengthy email from the principal (27 page powerpoint listing all the changes for the year!). 

If all goes as planned, then I will be able to retire next May at the age of 54.

Honored Contributor

AWWWW!

I wish everyone would not go back to school/work so we can “play computers!”

@Tennesseegal

Wishing you a great last year!

Trusted Contributor

I bought a Wolfgang Puck blender.  Havent tried it yet.  My Ninja is on its last legs for smoothies/malts.  I considered a Vitamix, ouch on price, however WP blender rated very high. 

@lolakimono  Google classroom.   Sounds interesting. Sorry about your leaving your attaché.  So maddening!   

Honored Contributor

Re: No AMS- CIJ Programming

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama

I love the name “pepper!” The big “3”!

Have fun.

Everyone/anyone...I am determined to get a light strand for the wreath on the front door.

Batteries usually have required changes often (faerie lights with “coin” batteries) and so I’d like either a timer/remote or both. Any suggestions?

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

product photo

Product photo 0

So, you got the top one? Cannot go wrong!