Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

A student once asked me if I had “bedazzled” my Quacker Factory” outfit. [he thought he was very clever] So, those went in the give-away pile when I got home. (little brat)

You will be using “The Bedazzler” on your building.

5D3B2066-1FDA-498C-8496-FBC92A127E1C.gif

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear

The big push is on relationships.  They will, for example, require that our syllabus be completed and turned in to admin. by Thursday, and then they won't return it to us for two weeks.  We won't be able to send anything home that hasn't been "approved" so they will sit on it.  They want us to get to know our kids while we go through the basics of who they are- none of the rules, expectations, procedures, etc.  

sounds like a good approach actually 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

This-

(if you can read it, thank a teacher- Cat TongueCat Wink)

Esteemed Contributor

jackthebear, have fun at the wedding & I like both pairs of shoes.  

I have done no fashion shopping, but I will be going to the QVC Studio store and the outlets on our last week of vacation.  It is a fun time for me, but it can be "hit or miss." Last year I did very well.  I got 2 QF & 1 D. & Co. top for $33.  They are going with me on vacation next week.

Respected Contributor

Good morning.  A bit humid here this a.m.

I received two pair D&C pants, A71042.  Had to return because I didn't read the description properly and they turned out to be very stiff and heavy. 

Had two day IVIG this week, so feel a bit better.  Those 3 weeks roll around quickly.

My daughter, who lives here, and her husband went north for a few weeks to do some hiking with friends.  So my other daughter arriving this week to stay and help me for a week.   Very grateful for their help.

That is about it from here.  Wishing all a good week.

Respected Contributor

@twinny70 Wishing you a wonderful vacation.  Weather in Northeast perfect right now per DD.  

Esteemed Contributor

@gmkb wrote:

I received two pair D&C pants, A71042.  Had to return because I didn't read the description properly and they turned out to be very stiff and heavy. 

Had two day IVIG this week, so feel a bit better.  Those 3 weeks roll around quickly.

My daughter, who lives here, and her husband went north for a few weeks to do some hiking with friends.  So my other daughter arriving this week to stay and help me for a week.   Very grateful for their help.

My thoughts and prayers are with you & your family.  It is nice that you have help from your family.  My IVIG's are every 6-8weeks now, but I still remember when they were 3x a week.  My dd & our little dgc were so much fun & help to my DH & I.  

Esteemed Contributor

@twinny70 wrote:

@gmkb wrote:

My thoughts and prayers are with you & your family.  It is nice that you have help from your family.  My IVIG's are every 6-8weeks now, but I still remember when they were 3x a week.  My dd & our little dgc were so much fun & help to my DH & I.  That weather report for the NE sounds great!  Our ds will be calling us tonight and I will ask him what to expect.  

Honored Contributor

In the spirit of QVC's Christmas in August day, the weather outside has the potential to be frightful, with storms.  I have a birthday party today for Pepper (actually Fiona) my youngest great niece - she will be 3 on Tuesday.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: No AMS- CIJ Programming

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono

I think that is wonderful that discussion of relationships is being encouraged at your school.

@jackthebear

Have fun at the wedding!

@twinny70

I am in the dark about all of the destructive weather in your area. Have fun on your trip!

@gmkb

What a blessing that you have your daughters there to help. 7F514A6B-2CBB-430E-B265-3EFBA85F4722.gif

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~