@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear

Did you get these?

or the pumps?

I tried those cute, but  I got the pumps, 

Honored Contributor

Re: No AMS- CIJ Programming

[ Edited ]

ended up ordering b/c none of the BR stores had the right combo of sizes/styles I needed so I just had them sent. I tried on the block heel madison too, but I love a block heel but not sure it's right for the dress, guy at store liked the thin heel better,

@lolakimono

Honored Contributor

@LTT1

The building is still in sad shape, but I'll just Jeanne Bice it and "decorate" over the ugly, LOL.

It has saved me some time not having a "classroom" to set up, but I am still way behind.  I haven't done any first weeks stuff yet (syllabus, icebreakers, copies) because I have spent most of my days in meetings and then trying to track down supplies.  Our business manager was on vacation and then she returned but our financial secretary was out this week.  So I ordered a few things to get us up and running and I have no idea if my order was approved/placed.  

Honored Contributor

product photo

Product photo 0

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@LTT1

The building is still in sad shape, but I'll just Jeanne Bice it and "decorate" over the ugly, LOL.

It has saved me some time not having a "classroom" to set up, but I am still way behind.  I haven't done any first weeks stuff yet (syllabus, icebreakers, copies) because I have spent most of my days in meetings and then trying to track down supplies.  Our business manager was on vacation and then she returned but our financial secretary was out this week.  So I ordered a few things to get us up and running and I have no idea if my order was approved/placed.  

when does school start?

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

There is a staggered arrival.

Freshmen report the day after Labor Day and everyone else reports the next day.

This year we have more work days, but they are also taken up with more meetings, LOL.

We always have trainings on Epi pens, bloodborne pathogens, OSHA stuff, etc. and then we have to pass quizzes, LOL.  

Esteemed Contributor

I just got up & realized that it is CIJ.  UGH!

Lola, take care of yourself.  It sounds very painful.  I hope that your chiropractic treatments help you.  Good luck at your new school.

PinkDogwood, have fun planning your new kitchen and bathroom.  I hope that it goes well for you.  Hard work but it will be nice when it is all done.  Take care of your shoulder.  My rheumatologist gave me a cortisone shot a few weeks ago and my shoulder is much better.I

LTT. Enjoy the Grands next weekend!

meallen  beautiful graphic.

I got my "battery" charged yesterday so we are now getting ready to leave on Wednesday for 3 weeks in the East Coast.  It will be fun to see our ds and ddil.

our weather is not good right now.  We got 3" of rain on Monday, but the Capitol City & other towns got 12"-14" & have massive flooding. 1 death and over $100M in damages so far.

We wanted to go to Cars on the Square last night, but it was rainy & nasty.  We are heading out this morning to do a little pre vacation shopping.  My "buns" still feel like I have saddle sores from our last vacation.  I am looking for a nice cushion to give me a comfortable drive/ ride.

It was in the 70's all week, but it will now be in the 80's until we leave town. I hope that we can take the 80's with us.

I hope that you all have a nice weekend.

It is coffee time with a bowl of the granola cereal that I just made.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear

There is a staggered arrival.

Freshmen report the day after Labor Day and everyone else reports the next day.

This year we have more work days, but they are also taken up with more meetings, LOL.

We always have trainings on Epi pens, bloodborne pathogens, OSHA stuff, etc. and then we have to pass quizzes, LOL.  

sounds fun

any actual teaching in there   ?

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

The big push is on relationships.  They will, for example, require that our syllabus be completed and turned in to admin. by Thursday, and then they won't return it to us for two weeks.  We won't be able to send anything home that hasn't been "approved" so they will sit on it.  They want us to get to know our kids while we go through the basics of who they are- none of the rules, expectations, procedures, etc.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered some stuff from Target, last night and it has shipped

hmmm