Esteemed Contributor

Re: No AM Style Chat - March 12th

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 

Now that's my kind of gardening @LTT1 ... I have a rock garden in my backyard ... no fuss, either!  I have a planter next to the patio filled with different rocks from pretty much everywhere we're been on vacation over the years...including sea shells.  I always bring back rock and sea shell samples ... the planter now is very colorful.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama   Love your purchases....just perfect with jeans especially the colors chosen and the touch of denim (color) on the sleeves.

Honored Contributor

@SoX 

What a wonderful collection you have!

Looking at those colorful mementos must make you feel so happy❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

No QVC for me today I don't care for their gardening shows, but Guy is in the garden Friday mornings on HSN..... love his shows.......

Honored Contributor

I don't have cable @SoX.  Heroes and Icons (H&I) does a trek palooza every week night.  Starts at 8 pm with Stark Trek Original, followed by TNG at 9 pm, DS9 at 10 pm, and Voyager (?) at 11 pm (never watched it - don't like the actress playing captain) and then whatever the one was with Scott Bakula at midnight (Enterprise?). 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

Hi @Bird mama   Thanks for posting the pics of your purchases. I especially liked the blouse

I had never shopped at Penny's, so I opened an account there,and along with the blouse, I bought a few other things. 

blouse.jpg

Honored Contributor

I hope that your shopping experience at JCP proves to be a good one @masque   I started shopping JCP in the summer of 1980, lol.  Availability of tall ladies clothing may be different today however back then there were few tall girl shops in malls and they wanted an arm and a leg for a pair of slacks.  Of course, one thing let to another and I bought furniture from JCP (when they had a robust furniture store/dept), window coverings, linens, you name it.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

@Bird mama  I ordered a skirt, jacket and 2 blouses in Petite. Now to find narrow width shoes. Tried Naturalizer, Zappos, Shoes.com. No luck yet for what I'm looking for.

good morning.jpg