Contributor

Re: No AM Style Chat 2/23/19

I like the jacket....where did you buy it?
Esteemed Contributor

@lovetogamble wrote:

I think she means this for you @lolakimono  ...

Honored Contributor

@lovetogamble wrote:

@lovetogamble 

If you are asking me...

I got it at 24sevres.com- "MSGM printed flowers jacket."

It has been further reduced.  

Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia 

Omg.... so many things I didn't know I needed!!!

I'm leaving to run errands, but I plan to spend some time on that site when I get home!

Just for instance....

Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 9.43.31 AM.png

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono
Thanks!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@SoX 

Re: millennial....DSIL & DD need to adapt quickly too.

His career was going to land the whole family somewhere overseas. They decided “no” on that!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@lovetogamble wrote:

@lovetogamble 

If you are asking me...

I got it at 24sevres.com- "MSGM printed flowers jacket."

It has been further reduced.  

Yeah ... if you're an itty-bitty 2, 4 or 6 ...Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

This has nothing to do with fashion or accessories.  I keep seeing commercials for nugenix or something like that.  It allegedly boosts a man's testosterone.  Maybe it's just me, I'm not sure jerking around your endocrine system is a good thing.  What say you?

Now, I take synthroid because my thyroid is failing.  I only agreed to that after I learned that if I left it untreated I could develop myxedema and start walking into walls in a stupor. Woman LOL

@Bird mama Of all the things you can mess with in this life, your endocrine isn't one of them. 

It regulates EVERYTHING!  Most people think, oh..sugar..oh..hormones...  OMG...How gullible people are.   Histamines, sugar, hormones, weight gain, loss, sleep disorders messes with blood- Yikes...I can't imagine one thing that could possibly be worth messign with it. 

I'm pretty sure if your MD put you on synthroid he checks your levels regularly.  If he doesn't go kick him in the shin.  (not advocating violence here..) but you know what I mean.

Ugh...Just eat a good diet and move.  Get your regular check ups and scans.  Wear sunscreen and hang with friends who make you feel good about yourself.  Leave the rest of this other nonsense to the fools who create it!

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama 

Now I"m reading through everything you're posting.  You go girl!  Question everything and drive her nuts.  Sorry...Your health is worth it and MD's get paid waaaayyy too much $$. If they don't like it--TOO BAD!

@Bird mama wrote:

@SoX   oh yea one more thing.  Because I know how I am, when I met her I told her that I question everything.  I said that if it would be problematic for her, I could find someone else - no harm, no foul.  So it's not like I didn't warn her. 

Esteemed Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

@Sweetbay magnolia 

Omg.... so many things I didn't know I needed!!!

I'm leaving to run errands, but I plan to spend some time on that site when I get home!

Just for instance....

Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 9.43.31 AM.png

I know.  It's a fun throwback.  I saw today they sell bedroom slippers . . .  I bought disposable foil liners for my electric coil stove, a $1.92 bird feeder, and came dangerously close to buying faux marble burner covers for said coil stove.  Have fun, @house_cat !

Cogito ergo sum