Regular Contributor

Re: No AM STYLE Live Chat 7:00 9-26-2020

Can ayone let me know what top Amy Strand was wearing under the BD cardi?

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

I started a new project on Thursday.  I'm refinishing the aluminum weight bearing porch columns on the front porch.

The paint has been chemically/manually stripped. 

Today I cover areas around the columns.  Then I fine sand.  Then I apply etching primer and then I apply the first coat of paint.

I'm a little stiff and sore from all of the scraping, stretching and bending however I know I've cleared the worst part of it and I must continue - rain is in the forecast and Mother Nature is nudging me.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama 

Love all your purchases, especially the blue v neck cable sweater ...

I'm waiting for my two Linea tweed jackets ... but, honestly, don't know when or where I'll get a chance to wear them...

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Boucle-V-Neck-Jacket.product.A384499.html?sc=PRODFEED

I also ordered this JAI circular cuff bracelet  on PTS yesterday ... again, no where to run to ... no where to hide Smiley Happy

JAI Sterling Silver Circular Basketweave Cuff, 31.5g - J363669

Honored Contributor

Ooh nice bracelet @SoX 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono 

And so  ... did you get those boots?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Denise in PA wrote:

Can ayone let me know what top Amy Strand was wearing under the BD cardi?

Thank you!

@Denise in PA 

Nevermind- others are reporting that it's this-

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-Malibu-Collection-Cotton-Long-Sleeve-Tee.product.A381887.html?pr...

I do know that A.S. likes the brand WILT though.

I think it's by Wilt- "tiered-hem tee", but largely sold out.

Wilt Tiered-Hem Tee | Bloomingdale's

Honored Contributor

@SoX 

Not yet, but I look at them every day.

I think they are special edition, so there is probably going to be an order of one per size.

The other sizes are expected to ship on or before December 30. Cat Surprised

I did find out that the class that I'm taking, because they can't give sub days, is going to be paid a stipend since we have to do it outside of work hours.

Decisions, decisions...

Honored Contributor

Good morning.
Lol, I checked in early this morning and saw "no chat", so I went on my way, duh. Guess I wasn't thinking clearly, not enough caffeine or something.
My only ordering this week was a paraffin wax machine and extra wax for my truck driving daughter, as a gift. I know her hands take a beating, especially during winter. I will take it to her sometime today, she got home last night from being out for 2 weeks. She loves getting the wax treatment. Oh, and dog food was ordered also.
@Bird mama, like your clothing purchases. Good luck on your latest project.
I am considering which project to tackle next, needs to be something I can accomplish before it's leaf raking season, lol.
@lolakimono, sorry it is still so difficult for you in this time of upset. I'm sure it's no comfort to you, but I think every job is having difficulties adapting also.
@SoX, I like the Linea jackets, but that fabric, for me, is too prone to snags. Or perhaps I'm just not careful enough to wear it, lol, that is a good possibility.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @Snicks1 @SoX @Bird mama @Denise in PA 

I have had a low grade fever for this is the third day.

Going back to sleep now and will read later

Everybody have a nice weekend.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama  You have great taste and style! I love your purchases.

@LTT1  I hope you feel better soon.

@lolakimonoI'm so sorry to hear about the frustrations of your job. Stress can take a toll on people, so I hope you are taking extra good care of yourself.

We lost the largest % of teachers this year in our district that we've ever lost. Some quit and some retired. Most locations already had unlicensed long-term subs teaching classes. Something needs to be fixed in education.

We're 10-12 degrees above normal yet, so it doesn't feel like fall. I'm nearing the end of writing my current novel. I couldn't decide how to wrap it up. I've taken it in one direction, while still keeping a couple options. One might make it too long and the other might cut it short. I'm considering making chocolate chip cookies this weekend and eating while I'm thinking about it.