Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
@Lyn08... I'm excited for you! <3

Thanks so much!  I'm nervous, as I've never had a cat before, but I'm excited also.  Today, I purchased several things for the new kitty (even a cat tree), since I get a discount from anything purchased this quarter than I can use next quarter (starting Jan. 1).  I spent a lot of money, but most of what I purchased are one-time purchases.  Now, I just have to watch what I purchase for myself (I have way too many clothes already!)  I wanted to get things purchased before the weather turns bad.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lyn08, you will have to post pictures for us when your little Love Bug arrives!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

merry christmas yall from tx.jpg

LEXI told daycare and her parents that she is coming to Texas today... hmm... today is not the day for that trip! ROFL

Merry Christmas to all ... and I guess the Elk in Colorado get the horns caught in the Christmas lights... and here in Texas I supposed the Longhorn steers get theirs caught too!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Merry Christmas to all from South Dakota! This greeting was plowed with a John Deere tractor on a South Dakota farm. Talent! Not as pretty as Loves, but heartfelt nonetheless. 

image.jpg

Honored Contributor

Merry Christmas everyone!

blue-christmas-2015-lights-missouri1.jpg

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

cat tonight the elf dies.jpg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Would someone on this thread please heart this post. I went to check Notifications, it said I had 4, and now there are none whatsoever, forget the latest four! Please heart me so I can see if I can get new hearts. Thank you! Heart

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack

I not only hearted you, I'm giving you a shout out.  Let me know if it works.  While I consistently receive errors that something is wrong with IE (on this site only) I have not lost any notifications.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama, they are working again. I wasn't the only one, someone started a thread in Community about it. Seems like most are saying the prob is fixed. I felt nekkid without any hearts, lol!