Honored Contributor
@Buttercups
Will watch or DVR "Shop Around the Corner" tonight
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

speaking of Christmas movies

White Christmas is on AMC at 9am today, then Miracle on 34,

recording WC, as it's my all time fave, they usually show it more during December

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Good Morning AMStyle Buddies>>>we have a big family Christmas party at my sister's today.  Her DD and hubby are here from South Africa where DD works....their DD is here from London...etc.  Its a very exciting time for my sis whose oldest has been working out of the country for many years.  They only get 'home' once or twice a year. 

I have lots to do for the holiday myself, so just want to wish you all a good week, however you celebrate and a very Merry Christmas to those who enjoy that.   Heart

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@capatosta

Hi!  It sounds like a busy and exciting time for you and your family!  Enjoy!  Glad you are reporting in!  I'll bet your sister is just so excited to see her kids!

Honored Contributor
@lolakimono... look how your kitty has her "hand" on you... she must love you so much!
Honored Contributor

I'd imagine @Snicks1 is really busy... has company right now!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

I can't believe how long your semester runs... well, yes I can because I do remember this was the case last year.

While out driving around, I realized how much less anxious I was not having my mental time frozen up with the stress of getting finals ready/grading/attending the luncheon (who has time for a luncheon when there are all of those finals waiting to be graded?)

It will be a ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of retirement TOMORROW... !Robot HappyHeartWoman Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: No AM STYLE Chat 12/19

[ Edited ]

@capatosta@lolakimono@jackthebear@Buttercups@QVCkitty1

This is the Talbot's set shared by lolakimono... I got the striped tee shown underneath... AND I LOVE IT!  The fit is perfect!  If you buy one of thesse tees, I have found people like the neckline when it is banded in color.

talbots tee.jpg

Honored Contributor

You all probably do not remember this, but we were in such a state getting me out of school (and that classroom) last year, that DH suffered from a "finals accident" and twisted his knee.  This happened due to the "stack" of finals swishing to the ground and ending up partially under the car.

He twisted in order to re-stack the stack... we were in the ER the next morning!  WOW a year goes by FAST!