Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

Good morning, Lola and Loves ...

I've been to a Seasons52 here on Grand Ave.   ... very nice place.

I'm supposed to be getting the decorations ready for outside today ... hmmm ... hoping for good weather.

@SoX

Have you worn your new coat yet?Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono ... yes, as a matter of fact, I wore it yesterday ... absolutely my new favorite coat!

Honored Contributor

@Buttercups

It has been raining here and flooding... at our house we are fine, but the rescues have been numerous.

My decorations outside will consist of changing out the Autumn wreath on the front door... but typically trying to do lights outside on the weekend after Thanksgiving is an icy and windy task!  It is 38* so some in the counties nearby are experiencing ice.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

I wanted to mention something I just signed up for. There's a website, smile dot amazon dot com, that lets you name a charity, and from then on 1/2 of 1 percent of everything bought through them (as I understand it) goes to that charity. I buy all my cat food and plenty of other items through them, so I named a wonderful cat sanctuary as my charity.

Looks pretty quiet... guess I'm off. Have a lovely week ladies, to those here and others to pop in later.

Honored Contributor

@SoX  BEAUTIFUL NEW COAT!!! You will get lots of wear out of that!

Honored Contributor

This morning my daughter is headed in NYC and I will do some clean up around the house.

Way too much food left over,  I cooked too much this year, not sure what I was thinking....

Golf lesson at 2, maybe some shopping (more) on either side of that. TJ's???

Honored Contributor

Re: No AM STYLE Chat 11/28

[ Edited ]

@ButtercupsThanks for the info... also, if you install the Amazon app on your phone/mobile you are supposed to receive a $5 credit.

small business saturday 2015.jpg

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear  I have to brag on my turkey, which wasn't MY turkey at all... it was from Whole Foods and it was succulent...

Valued Contributor

@LTT1 - Be careful outside!

Honored Contributor

This is what I got at JCFactory....

vest steel grey    apparently Kohls has very similar at much less

buffalo