Honored Contributor

Nine West Collection At Kohl's

I was in Kohl's about a month ago and saw a few pieces from Nine West. Today I was killing some time in there before an appointment and the entire collection was there.

Had seen a TV ad with an orangey red suit, saw that in the store today. It's mostly dressy/career wear. Separates, some sweaters, some dresses. Quality seems to be good. Kohl's  pictures won't post here but their web site would show it all. I think they're also selling shoes and I walked by some Nine West handbags today.

I believe it replaced the Dana Buchman line in Kohl's.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Re: Nine West Collection At Kohl's

I got the fall Kohl's ad in the mail. They also have Sam Edelman shoes now.

Esteemed Contributor

That is interesting news for Kohls...will have to check it out.......................only thing is i really have loved the Dana Buchman line....sorry to hear if they won't be carried there anymore

Trusted Contributor

Carson Pierre Scott, before bankruptcy, carried this line.

I saw many pieces that looked very nice.

Esteemed Contributor

I went shopping at Kohl's yesterday - tried on dozens of garments, but only bought two.  Spent a whole $11.97, thanks to my coupon and Kohl's Kash.  I'm still debating on a Nine West sweater and 2 pairs of Clark's cloudsteppers.  Will go back soon since my 30%-off coupon is good for another week.   I love bargains!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I also received the catalog in the mail. Some nice things - definitely pricier than most of their other clothing brands. 

Honored Contributor

I've always loved Nine West.  Their shoes always fit me well and were comfortable.

I want to see this line in person first.  I'll have to take a look next time I'm in the store.