Occasional Contributor
About this time each year, Lennie of the Nina Leonard brand brings two or three great dresses to QVC. He usually introduces the dresses on AM Style, and they sell out very quickly. If any of you ladies who are on Facebook, or do the AM style chat session each week hear anything that might indicate if and/or when this brand may come to the show, I hope you will pass it along. Thanks!!!!
Honored Contributor

I never hear anything in advance, but if you check under "new arrivals" each morning you can see (sometimes) items before they're presented.

Super Contributor

In the past, I'd occasionally see that brand in a couple of the stores I frequent. But - I don't recall seeing anything in the last year or so.

Have you Googled to see where else it's sold?

Honored Contributor

Chadwicks has a few Nina Leonard dresses on clearance on their website. Most of them are fall/winter dresses, but you could check back periodically, because they always seem to have a few.

Occasional Contributor
Thank you, ladies, for all the great suggestions! I'll give them a try!
Honored Contributor

he is seen on qvc italia and qvc uk.....not sure why they dont bring him here anymore. he does have a facebook page.....lenny feinberg.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein