Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I watched part of that presentation in amazement that people would actually buy that matronly clothing.

@Kachina624   I was trying to place that TSV garment in a particular decade, and couldn't think of ANY time frame.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

LOL yeah @Kachina624  is old even older then me. LOL

@SharkE   How do you know?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

you told me LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Nina Leonard clothing has been on HSN for many years.  It's not all matronly, I have several pieces that have lasted many years and am quite happy with them.   I guess like any line certain styles appeal to different people.  I have a wide range of styles, I dress for the mood I am in Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have a Nina Leonard sweater dress and a duster - it's far from matronly, and I'm 44.

It find it interesting that so many on here mourn for the loss of more classic styles and when one is presented, there's comments about it being too matronly or outdated. It makes me wonder what some of you are actually looking for.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nina Leonard Clothing

[ Edited ]

Nina Leonard fashions use to be on the Q years ago. There was a man who was the rep and designer for it.  His name was Lenny Feinberg, passed away in 2015.

I believe "Nina" is the name of someone in his family, maybe a daughter..??

Honored Contributor

Geez. The point of this thread wasn't really about the style of clothing, it was about the calm and informative presentation.

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

I have a Nina Leonard sweater dress and a duster - it's far from matronly, and I'm 44.

It find it interesting that so many on here mourn for the loss of more classic styles and when one is presented, there's comments about it being too matronly or outdated. It makes me wonder what some of you are actually looking for.

@Cumbercookie13, I don't wonder.  I've seen some of the stuff that poster has said she's purchased and it's nothing I personally would ever wear because I thought it was pretty dreadful.  The comment doesn't surprise me at all but make a similar comment about something she likes and watch her get her dander up.     

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

@Cumbercookie13, I don't wonder.  I've seen some of the stuff that poster has said she's purchased and it's nothing I personally would ever wear because I thought it was pretty dreadful.  The comment doesn't surprise me at all but make a similar comment about something she likes and watch her get her dander up.     

I don't think I've seen what she's posted. We all have our own different style. I don't think Nina Leonard is that awful. There are a few duds in every clothing collection. 

Frequent Contributor

I love this line and have several pieces.  They offered a dress -- like yesterday's TS but without the godets -- and I bought three of the last year.  I bought the ikat dress yesterday.  They are well made and not break the bank.  I would highly recomend!

viewer 45