Valued Contributor

I was channel surfing this morning taking a peek at what QVC and HSN's specials were today and I paused and watched the Nina Leonard presentation.

I was very impressed with the brand representative's detailed description of the dress they were showcasing. She described each of the colors in the dress.  She pointed out the features in the dress, all in a calming soothing voice, not talking over the HSN Host.  

What a breath of fresh air.  

Esteemed Contributor

i saw that, too....just goes to show it can be done!

Honored Contributor

I watched part of that presentation in amazement that people would actually buy that matronly clothing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.  I can't see myself wearing any of it, not for me. But for those who like it, enjoy.

Honored Contributor

I agree.  I think it's because the woman who presents the Nina Leonard line is person who really has an extensive background in fashion.  You can tell that she knows her stuff, she knows fit, she knows fabric (she doesn't  say fabrication), she knows how the clothes are made. And she can show those things on the clothes.  She's not standing there trying to remember the talking points that someone else gave her.  I like the TSV dress and the price is fantastic.  I'm thinking Mother's Day or Easter.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I watched part of that presentation in amazement that people would actually buy that matronly clothing.

We aren't all 24 years old like you.  Some of us are matrons.

Honored Contributor

I have bought several tops from this line and are very satisfied with them.  Initially, I liked the dress but IMO it has too much material and made everyone look heavier than they were--something I do not need, LOL!!

Personally, I can watch most presentations on HSN longer than any presentations on QVC for a variety of reasons!!!

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree   You just made my day!  After all these years of exchanging posts, you'd think you'd be wiser than that.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

LOL yeah @Kachina624  is old even older then me. LOL

Honored Contributor

I liked that pink duster she had on, but, I'm cutting back on clothing thruthe mail. too much aggravation.   Probably be to long too on my 5'5 frame.