Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Nina Leonard fashions use to be on the Q years ago. There was a man who was the rep and designer for it.  His name was Lenny Feinberg, passed away in 2015.

I believe "Nina" is the name of someone in his family, maybe a daughter..??

@SilleeMee  I still have some of my beautiful knit sweaters and skirts from the Nina Leonard collection that used to be on here years ago. Btw Nina was Lenny's wife.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Nina Leonard fashions use to be on the Q years ago. There was a man who was the rep and designer for it.  His name was Lenny Feinberg, passed away in 2015.

I believe "Nina" is the name of someone in his family, maybe a daughter..??

@SilleeMee  I still have some of my beautiful knit sweaters and skirts from the Nina Leonard collection that used to be on here years ago. Btw Nina was Lenny's wife.

@Tique 

Yes! I remember his things were mostly knits. Those were nicely tailored and classic in style. For some reason I remember him doing jacquard knits very well. To me the NL clothes aren't the same on HSN, although I never tried any of them past or present. They just don't appeal to me as much this time around.

Glad you could remember that 'Nina' was his wife. I was close!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't call the NL clothes "matronly," but they seem to be cut for a fuller / curvier figure than mine.  I once ordered an NL piece from QVC and have tried on his clothes in stores .... just too much fabric for my body shape.

The cut reminds me of Talbots clothing ... which I also can't wear.

Honored Contributor

I don't own any NL clothing. I saw part of the presentation @disneynut57 referred to and I agree. Very calm, informative, and pleasant. The pieces do seem to be cut with more fabric which some women like. I think the way you put pieces together in an outfit and style pieces can make a big difference in how something looks. Even your hairstyle, shoes, jewelry, and makeup can affect how a piece looks.