Trusted Contributor

Nikki Poulos coming to QVC Spring 2018

Announced on her Facebook:

When will your new line be out on HSN? I am waiting to see what fabulous you release!!!

Comments
nikki poulos

nikki poulos Hi Amy. I will be launching a new collection on QVC. Next Spring 2018

I own several of her pieces that I purchased at great clearance prices.  While I am glad that QVC is getting a new designer, I kinda wish she was staying at HSN since QVC doesn't  know what a true clearance is.
Honored Contributor

Re: Nikki Poulos coming to QVC Spring 2018

I agree with the OP.  She should stay at HSN!  Bought several of her pieces at great sale prices.  Won't happen at the Q!

Respected Contributor

I like her things.

Hopefully, QVC won't put too many restrictions on what fabrics she uses and what she designs. 

Super Contributor

I've also bought some beautiful dresses on sale. Happy to see her but yeah, probably not any more good deals. Love hsn sales!

Honored Contributor

If everyone was only buying her stuff when it went on clearance on HSN, that might be one she's not there any longer?

Honored Contributor

She'll sell more at the Q; more money for her.

Given the numbers for their daily specials the Q exceeds both HSN and Evine 10 fold!

It surprises me to be honest but numbers don't lie...

The only time I hear a figure over one hundred thousand is Gilman or Mangano...I hear it frequently on the Q.

Final tally on yesterday's TSV was more than 106000.

Super Contributor

I find with hsn if I wait for an item it usually goes on sale w free shipping.  

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

She'll sell more at the Q; more money for her.

Given the numbers for their daily specials the Q exceeds both HSN and Evine 10 fold!

It surprises me to be honest but numbers don't lie...

The only time I hear a figure over one hundred thousand is Gilman or Mangano...I hear it frequently on the Q.

Final tally on yesterday's TSV was more than 106000.

Don't forget Andrew Lessman too.

I remember products here and there selling over 100,000 but it's not nearly as often as QVC.

Honored Contributor

@vickie25 - thx for the notice.  Too bad she's left HSN. I love her prints & maxi dresses. Same thing will prob happen as did with Hot in Hollywood.  No TSV's. Very infrequent shows. No great deals uggh...

Nikki is a sweetheart.  I hope this works out for her better than it will for her customers

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Adamlambert wrote:

I find with hsn if I wait for an item it usually goes on sale w free shipping.  

@adamlambert

You know that won't be happening on QVC.