Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nikki Poulos coming to QVC Spring 2018

@Adamlambert wrote:

I find with hsn if I wait for an item it usually goes on sale w free shipping.  

...the best shoe sales I've ever seen. I picked up about l/2 dozen pairs that I'm going to wear this summer. I just need a couple more feet....

Esteemed Contributor

Nikki Poulos is a good designer.  I like her style of being feminine, a bit different, but not too trendy and way out there.  I hope the line doesn't become a collection of rayon/spandex sharkbite hems at QVC.  We'll have to wait and see.  

Valued Contributor

I found her clothing to be overpriced, and returned the three things I had purchased over the last couple of years.  The particular pieces I purchased were no different than SG liquid knit but they were pants.  She has a very clear asthetic that I acually like, but like a lot of the products on both HSN and QVC, they are not typically worth the investment TO ME.  It will be nice to watch a different line on QVC, but is she too similar to C Wonder?

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@vickie25 - thx for the notice.  Too bad she's left HSN. I love her prints & maxi dresses. Same thing will prob happen as did with Hot in Hollywood.  No TSV's. Very infrequent shows. No great deals uggh...

Nikki is a sweetheart.  I hope this works out for her better than it will for her customers

I also bought the Hot in Hollywood line.  Got some fabulous tops for $10.

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

If everyone was only buying her stuff when it went on clearance on HSN, that might be one she's not there any longer?

She would sell out at full price as well.

Sad Nikki is leaving HSN but I wish her the best at QVC. I'm sure the ladies will live her!

Honored Contributor

@vickie25 wrote:

Announced on her Facebook:

When will your new line be out on HSN? I am waiting to see what fabulous you release!!!

Comments
nikki poulos

nikki poulos Hi Amy. I will be launching a new collection on QVC. Next Spring 2018

I own several of her pieces that I purchased at great clearance prices.  While I am glad that QVC is getting a new designer, I kinda wish she was staying at HSN since QVC doesn't  know what a true clearance is.

just get ready for high prices and no sales...

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Occasional Visitor

I am so excited to see the Nikki Poulos is coming to QVC in the spring of 2018.  I purchased quite a few of her maxi dresses from HSN and wear them so much.  Her prints are beautiful as is the fabric that she uses for her dresses.  

New Contributor

OK Already,..  Spring is here.. when is Nikki going to be here!   Smiley Happy  its been way too long.. to wait ..  

Sandra Bolognia 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley SurprisedSmiley TongueSmiley Very HappySmiley FrustratedHeart
Trusted Contributor

I did some checking.  According to her facebook page, it appears she, or QVC, pushed her launch date to Spring 2019

Faye Terkala Manu Oh ok. Nice. Are u still selling them on the shopping channel?

nikki poulos Faye Terkala Manu I will have all new designs for the Spring 2019 QVC launch