Honored Contributor

Re: NikiBiki Seamless Long Tank - Skinnytee dupe??

@SilleeMee

Woman Very Happy

the advantage is that I rarely, if ever, have to hem pants!

the downside is that a longish shirt hits my knees! lol

Super Contributor

I have been buying and wearing NikiBiki tanks and camisoles for years.   One of the women's clothing stores near me sells them.   They come in great colors and you can get a tank or a camisole.   I am very tall and they fit me fine.   I have never bought Skinnytees.

Honored Contributor

@Tallgal,

So glad you posted your info! Couple of questions...how does the fabric hold up after washing? And are the armholes not too big. I can't stand it when you can see the bra on the sides. Thanks.Woman Happy

Super Contributor

The fabric holds up good, I typically wash the tanks in a lingerie bag in the washing machine and hang to dry.   I am small busted, wear an A cup.   I don't have a problem with the tank showing my bra from the sides.   

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

Here is something that I posted this weekend on the Skinnytee thread-

These A.N.A. tanks from JCP are on sale now-

Image result for a.n.a. Ribbed Tank

I have some from a few years ago (4-5) that are still going strong.  If you are just using them for layering (not stretching to maternity size, for example) they might work for you.  There are additional codes for extra savings as well.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your suggestion @lolakimono. Do the A.N.A. tanks have the racerback?  I don't want that style. And I want them pretty long so they go over my butt.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

They are not racerback.  I don't know about the length (no measurements). 

Honored Contributor

My review of these Nikibiki tanks is 5-stars. I'm 5-3, 120lbs, bra size 32d and these tanks fit perfectly. I'm wearing one now over a pair of yoga pants and it has not rolled up or bunched up anywhere. It stays smooth to my body. Very stretchy and very comfy. Armholes are just right....no bra showing...and the straps are just wide enough to cover bra straps. I love that I can pull it down over my butt and it stays there. Neckline is high enough and no cleavage shows unless I pull it down in the front. 

Weird that some have tags and others have printed stuff on them. I just snipped out the tags, no problem.

LOVE THESE! Made in the USA.Heart

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

I'm an inch shorter than you with long legs and I found the skinny tee shoulders would stand up on me!

They were also too thin. An awkward fit all around..

How do these compare?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo,

I don't have any Skinnytees. I'm short-waisted, long legs...inseam for bootcuts for me 31". These Nikibiki tanks don't rise up above my shoulders...I know exactly what you mean by this sort of thing and I can't stand it. I recommend you get one of these tanks. I paid $10 with free shipping for my black one and $11 for my white one, also shipped free.Woman Happy