Why is there never a nightgown sold?. I am so tired of pj's. Some of us prefer nightgowns flannel mid length all sizes Please nightgowns

Honored Contributor

I get mine on Amazon

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Nightgowns????

[ Edited ]

That's a good idea, they use to sell nightgowns with Carol hockman but I don't see her anymore. I wear pj's myself, but I would like to see cotton, sick of fleece

Honored Contributor

Re: Nightgowns????

[ Edited ]

@laurie7

We've had this discussion several times lately, and yes, some of us wish they'd get on the ball. I refuse to wear pjs and don't own a single pair.

I also wish they'd carry thermal undershirts. They are making shirts thinner and I'm cold! I really don't find non-breathable poly fleece to be very comfortable but there isn't much else. The only decent thing Cuddle Duds ever made was undershirts but now I can't find them. I've got an old one on now under a thin D&C French terry "sweat shirt".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Agreed. I also would like to see nightshirts. Flannel is too hot for me.

Respected Contributor

Belk's has good prices on nightgowns and free shipping today.

Frequent Contributor
Land’s End has supima cotton nightshirts. Long and short sleeved and different lengths. Love them.
Frequent Contributor
@Kachina624 Both Belk and Kohl's carry a good selection of Cuddle Duds undershirts. Great prices, too. Much better than QVC.
Esteemed Contributor

Knowing QVC if they carried nightgowns they would most likely be polyester with some spandex thrown in. I need 100% cotton and I can't stand anything on my arms and legs.

________

My wonderful DD's have given me Eileen West gowns for my Bday and Christmas. They are perfection to me.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

@laurie7

We've had this discussion several times lately, and yes, some of us wish they'd get on the ball. I refuse to wear pjs and don't own a single pair.

I also wish they'd carry thermal undershirts. They are making shirts thinner and I'm cold! I really don't find non-breathable poly fleece to be very comfortable but there isn't much else. The only decent thing Cuddle Duds ever made was undershirts but now I can't find them. I've got an old one on now under a thin D&C French terry "sweat shirt".

I get the long sleeved ones at Kohl's.

I just checked and they still have them. They are the best!