Valued Contributor

Re: Nicole Kidman super cute @ French Open!

She was there to present the trophy to the men's singles winner!  So she did know she was getting her photo taken.

And LV was a sponsor............Smiley Happy

Screen Shot 2017-06-11 at 7.37.45 PM.png

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Guess I'm alone in the opinion NK isn't beautiful. Then again! My idea of beautiful isn't someone who has had enough botox to freeze her face in that clown smile...can't belive pay $$$$ yikes!!💁

@Sweet_Serenity - I wish she hadn't messed with her face - she has that "Meg Ryan" smile from all the fillers.  Really sad. 

@hoosieroriginal  I beg to differ.  Meg has those turned up The Joker corners of her frozen mouth, while Nicole's merely looks frozen. At least she doesn't look like The Joker.  Meg's face is much more horrid IMO.

This photo has been airbrushed. True NK hasn't of late gone to the point meg has she's very very close. She lost her natural beauty long ago. 

@Sweet_Serenity  It sure has. Saw her being interviewed on TV just a few days ago and she looked much, much different. Not bashing, just saying. Nothing wrong with a good print photo, even if digitally altered. But she doesn't look like that which I'm sure they would all acknowledge. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Swissguy wrote:

She was there to present the trophy to the men's singles winner!  So she did know she was getting her photo taken.

Exactly my point! If you think for one second wasn't planned and not spontaneous. Every attention to products placement including NK pose was planned. Nothing new happens in film and television.

Respected Contributor

She looks very pretty.   

I don't care for the sleeves though.   

Valued Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Swissguy wrote:

Exactly my point! If you think for one second wasn't planned and not spontaneous. Every attention to products placement including NK pose was planned. Nothing new happens in film and television.

In my eyes she still looked beautiful

Honored Contributor

The cuffs are a bit extreme, but I love her outfit. I don't think she has a wig on either, but she and her husband have had quite a bit of cosmetic work done over the years. I guess in their line of work it's a necessity to look the best and youngest you can. I think NK is a wonderful actress and I like to hear Keith sing and perform. I just get the feeling that they are very good people.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Swissguy wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I think she's a beautiful woman and she does look super cute there

Thanks for posting!

@Swissguy  So when you start a topic, you only want posts that agree with and support you?  Is that it?

@Pearlee, OP thinks exactly that. He doesn't seem to know for every opinion there will be different ones. His idea of a Opinion forum is more like a Fan Club.

Honored Contributor

I think Nicole Kidman is very attractive and looks great, but I love her hair better Red. Sometimes too blond can wash her out, and she is already super fair....But I get wanting to try something new....

Honored Contributor

Wow I just looked at the picture and thought how naturally beautiful she looked and then I continued reading....now I am looking for frozen smiles and a wig not placed well.

Honored Contributor

I've thought that too, CANDLEQUEEN!  Her red hair was perfect with her other coloring, and the blonde, while pretty, is not her optimum look.  I have a similar problem-- my natural color is light brown, the lightest brown you can get before crossing over to blonde.  I can go ash blonde quite well, but if it gets too light, then my pale skin and hair just all merge together and any sort of pleasing contrast is lost...