Honored Contributor

Re: Nicole Kidman's Favorite Red Carpet Gown

I'm usually not a fan of her choice of dresses.  This dress looks great on her as well as her hair style.  I give her a 10.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @Greeneyedlady21 !  I love this look on her.  The color offsets her porcelain skin and the design showcases her figure.

I think, though, she could wear a Hefty bag and somehow look great in it whereas I could not.  Lol!

Honored Contributor

I remember when she wore that dress.  I love the color, but the bow is a no go. It looks like she is working as a cigarette girl "cigars, cigaretts, tiparillos?" It looks like a tray.

Of course she is beautiful and can wear anything well.

7C447FA4-7A5A-4356-93B9-1195F40E1680.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Only Nicole could get away with wearing this dress and look drop death gorgeous!  She is tall and thin and lovely.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

She is all hearts. The dress and the color is just beautiful. What grace, what poise!! I am huge fan of her.

Valued Contributor

I thought she'd pick the gold dress she worn when she won the Oscar.  She was then married toTom Cruise.

Esteemed Contributor

I think she looks beautiful in that dress.  You can tell she feels very confident in it.  It’s beautifully made, and as she mentioned, the designer made that bow in such a way that sitting wouldn’t affect it.  It looks incredible on her. 

Honored Contributor

It must be so much fun to dress up like that and have every little detail taken care of. 

Honored Contributor

I love that gown! I loved it the minute I saw her wearing it otrc. Striking and memorable.

Honored Contributor

THis is beautiful! She looks amazing in it. This is not my favorite Red Carpet Dress that she wore, I would have to google it but I remember her wearing one with a big bow on one side, I think it was black and white-hang on!Nope wrong. It was Red. That was my favorite, and then my 2nd favorite was the green. This one is absolutely gorgeous though! I can see why she felt like Cinderella!