Honored Contributor

Just not a fan of a 51 year old woman with her hair pulled back with a bow. That was just my first impression the moment I saw the photo.

Respected Contributor

SeaMaiden, everyone today is either beautiful or gorgeous. Very pretty, seldom stated.

Respected Contributor

She is channeling Ann Margret in those retro inspired photos!

Honored Contributor

All of them are styled to look retro in the magazine and on the covers. I think they all look fabulous, and I can't wait for the new season of Big Little Lies.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/TV-and-Movies/In-Style-Magazine-Big-Little-Lies-Article-And-Covers/td-p...

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

She is adorable and gorgeous in these photos!  But we all must be honest, they photoshop out all imperfections and faults-  Even I could look pretty good!  Let’s not feel bad about ourselves...

@Skyegirl21 

She's not photohopped when she appears on T.V. in award shows. I don't recall seeing all those imperfections and faults.

We can feel good about ourselves while seeing someone else as being quite beautiful.  

Super Contributor

Stunning. She is a flawless beauty.

Honored Contributor

She is pretty, good actress but if our pics were photoshopped we all could look young and flawless too.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I recall foundation vendors saying if you have that Nicole Kidman porcelain skin this is the shade for you. I had a hairdressor who  had that light of skin and she had a difficult time finding a foundation. I believe she said Cover Girl had a shade light enough.

Honored Contributor

I love her in the retro looks!

Respected Contributor

Her lips look so much better without botox.  Natural.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown