Respected Contributor

Nice Tee Shirts for the Price

I was at Walmart yesterday and found some very nice tee shirts for the price.  I just do not wear my nicer,  more expensive clothes around the house when I am cleaning and cooking as I have ruined things in the past.  I bought 4 of these tees and am very happy with them.  

They have a nice weight to them and a nice detail around the neck.  I wear a medium or a large in tops as I am busty. I think these may run a bit small and the large fit me very well.

Time and True Scoop Neck Elbow Sleeve Tee

The online price is $9.88 but in my store they were only $6.96.

6F96B77E-15A3-49A6-90CE-0E6856B1378D.jpeg

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Frequent Contributor

Re: Nice Tee Shirts for the Price

Thanks for posting this 4kitties. I am always looking for everyday tees . I'll check these out tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@4kitties   Very nice looking and a great price.  You have to selective when shopping and looking for quality and bargains at the same time.  I like Walmart's pull on pants/denim.  I am not sure if they still carry them as I heard they changed brands and I did not need to buy anything this past year.  Good for you.  I like the longer sleeves too.

Since I have been retired, I always purchase my summer and winter pajamas at Walmart.  They are soft and reasonably priced and wash and wear well.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I buy my every day tees (layering and for sports) at Nordstrom, GAP and JCrew

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @4kitties.  I love the "smile" hem and elbow-length sleeves.  I always buy my everyday T's at Kohl's, but will check these out.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I own several versions of this brand of t-shirts for throwing on at home and for camping.  They have all washed up very nicely.  I recently bought a couple of long sleeve ones for under $3.00 on clearance.   

Respected Contributor

I am programmed to check out thier tops and night clothes before I check out the eggs and milk just about every trip . They are more often than not 100% cotton. 

Respected Contributor

I thought these tees were nice. In fact, I got one (a floral print) for my mom for her 88th birthday. She doesn't need much, doesn't like me to spend on her, and likes elbow sleeves, so I thought this fit the bill. 100% cotton and a not a relaxed fit at all, so I sized up one size (borderline) for her.

Esteemed Contributor

This particular brand of Walmart teeshirts (Tried and True) hasn't been good for me.  First one I bought the entire side seam was unsewn,I didnt notice when I bought it.  Two others were weirdly sized,one arm tighter than the other,another was somehow twisted. Glad the OP had a good experience.  I usually like Walmart tops,not these.  I have their White Stag brand from years ago that are still really nice.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

I was at Walmart yesterday and found some very nice tee shirts for the price.  I just do not wear my nicer,  more expensive clothes around the house when I am cleaning and cooking as I have ruined things in the past.  I bought 4 of these tees and am very happy with them.  

They have a nice weight to them and a nice detail around the neck.  I wear a medium or a large in tops as I am busty. I think these may run a bit small and the large fit me very well.

Time and True Scoop Neck Elbow Sleeve Tee

The online price is $9.88 but in my store they were only $6.96.

6F96B77E-15A3-49A6-90CE-0E6856B1378D.jpeg

@4kitties   I bought these and was amazed at the quality.  They are as good as the ones I have bought online at which stores I will not disclose but these are great with one exception:  the black fuzzed up my washer and dryer like Barefoot Dreams.  I washed twice and the fuzzing went away, unlike Barefoot Dreams. I think there must be a Persian cat in the weave of BD.