Regular Contributor

I ordered the indigo and the gray.  Unfortunately, chambray is nearly sold out in petite sizes.  I love DG2 jeans and shorts - these will be my first pair of her pedal pushers.  Any of her clothing I've ordered has been top-quality and fashion-forward!!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

I love the DG2 line a lot. I didn't see that she was on today. I'll have to catch the videos on HSN.

Trusted Contributor

Received mine yesterday.  I purchased the chambray, white, and gray.  LOVE them!!  I took the host's advice and sized down one size and glad I did.  I am normally between a 4 and a 6 and would usually get a small but got the XS and the fit is perfect.  Even though I am 5'6", I got the tall because when sitting, I didn't want the hem in the middle of my knee.  For reference, my waist is 26.5" and the widest part of my hips measures 37.  They are really cute!

Regular Contributor

@NiteStar - I also received mine today in indigo and gray.  I am 5' tall and usually wear a size 4 in pants, so I ordered the petite XS.  Perfect fit - SUPER comfortable - and length.  They fall about 2 1/2 inches below my knees. Since I am so short,  I usually have trouble finding pedal-pushers that aren't too long.  These definitely fit the bill.  I am so impressed with the quality and comfort of these pants!!!!  Both colors have whiskering in the front, which I love.

Wish they had also been available in both olive green and some type of brown shade.  Those colors seem difficult to find. I prefer those colors over the brighter pink and aqua ones offered.       

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I bought the black and indigo (on waitlist). I bought the matching jackets. They are really nice and well made. I bought in PM and they fit great. Every time the hosts says to size down, I usually buy my current size. I am very happy with my purchases.