Super Contributor

Is anyone familiar with this brand?  I saw some pieces on line and really like the styling.  Apparently Nic and Zoe is carried at Nordstrom, Lord and Taylor and other stores.  I am thinking I might try a piece for spring, but would like to know if anyone could comment on fabric and/or workmanship.  Thanks for your help.

Respected Contributor

I have one of their dresses, and my mother has a beautiful sweater.  We got them for her 90th birthday party, just about 2 years ago.  Love them both!  Great prints. Different and wonderful.  I can't comment on how well they will do with a lot of wear, as they are occasional pieces.  But, I think they are well made, and should hold up well with greater usage.  I'd recommend you go for it.

Super Contributor

Thanks, #itsme.  I think I will give it a shot.  Lovely styles and prints.  Have a great evening!

Respected Contributor

i have quite a few pieces of nic and zoe.  they are are a fabuolous brand.  they are made very well and their clothes are gorgeous.

you can't go wrong with nic and zoe.  go ahead and buy something.  you won't be disappointed. 

Esteemed Contributor

Agree with lady and it'sme...excellent line...I think you'll be pleased with the quality and workmanship.  I have to order up...for me, this line runs small.  Give it a try and let us know what you think!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

I have a few pieces and am happy with the line. Their clothing is a little different. They are sold in many department stores, zappos, and Nic and Zoe stores.

Super Contributor

Thanks everyone, for your responses.  Knowing I probably should size up is good to know.  It is so helpful to be able to come here and get specific information about any number of topics.

Esteemed Contributor

@Carolm

I was in the Rack yesterday and there were quite a few nice N&Z pieces on the sale rack.  I didn't try anything on, but wanted you to know that several items looked as if they might fit in my normal B&M size (large...but x-lrg in N&Z)...mostly they were the open front/fly away cardigans, so that might be why.

Anyway...if you have a Rack near you, check it out.  Also, I would try two sizes from Nordstrom (if ordering online) to see how this line fits you...free shipping both ways, so no try on fee.

I hope you'll come back and tell us your experience.

Have a great day 'Gram!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~