Respected Contributor

Re: Next Up for Studio Park -- Kerstin

i like the styles in the short video but i live in a beach community so i already have some things she's showing.  i have wayyyy too much summer clothes anyway

Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Re: photo.  What's the deal, is that a courtroom?  Is her husband a judge?

@depglass 

That is a courtroom.

She has adopted two children.

I don't know the occasion of this photo, BUT she has posted a photo when they went to court to make the adoption final.

She connected Shawn K to the organization that arranged Shawn's adoption.

Valued Contributor

Took a peek and I'm liking her colors and the dress and the large stripe cartigan.  I'm surprised myself.  IN MY OPION Kerstin's line is the most original and I'm not even her biggest fan.  Prices will be interesting.  

Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady I'll pass!that woman is to into herself

Frequent Contributor

I liked some of the clothes in the video!  What’s it matter if you like the host or not? I will tune in or look on the website for her line. I’m guessing prices will be high just like the other studio park lines. Haven’t bought any of it but it seems to sell.

Trusted Contributor

Not sure of Kerstin's selections that will be offered but I for one am SO disappointed in missing out on Courtney's linen pants and top (soft suiting).  I'm not sure how many of each article QVC produced but sadly not enough.  I'm hoping I'll see an "AS IS" of the regular length pant in my size.

Respected Contributor

admittedly I dont watch Q much . why does Kristen get so much "Hate Mail" ?  She's very fit and blonde... maybe thts why?

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Kerstin's collection launches 6/11.  She says her inspiration is "anything you can wear to the beach."  

You can see her Studio Park video by entering Studio Park in the website search.

Can't wait.  Hers is the only one one that is not ordinary and actually has personality and not your boring usual styles like CK and AS.

Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

admittedly I dont watch Q much . why does Kristen get so much "Hate Mail" ?  She's very fit and blonde... maybe thts why?

Jealousy and envy.

Honored Contributor

I took a look at the promo...

Looks like a mash up of several Q brands - Peace Love World + LOGO + Attitudes + Zuda. 

Nothing different or unique except for some of the colors/combos. Should be a brisk day of bashing on the forums on the launch day, LOL 😝 

And these capsule collections are smaller quantities which means higher prices. 

Wonder if they scratched Katrina's SP collection/items? Or will they remarket them?

I see some former Katrina items that are on my wishlist - I've been tracking for lower pricing - are now no longer listed with Katrina's name.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri