Valued Contributor

Re: Next Up for Studio Park -- Kerstin

Looking forward to it 

Frequent Contributor

I am really looking forward to Kerstin's Studio Park clothing line.  I like the relaxed laid-back feeling of beach attire, although I don't go to the beach often and when I do, I just look at the water.

I love seeing all the hosts' versions of what they love and wear and help design.  I can always buy something from each and every one of them and love the diversity of another clothing line instead of the base ones QVC has had for the last 10 to 20 years.

Valued Contributor

This clothing looks very cheap. THe tag looks like it's belongs on a cheap Kohl's/Walmart brand

Honored Contributor

@sunshinestory wrote:

I am really looking forward to Kerstin's Studio Park clothing line.  I like the relaxed laid-back feeling of beach attire, although I don't go to the beach often and when I do, I just look at the water.

I love seeing all the hosts' versions of what they love and wear and help design.  I can always buy something from each and every one of them and love the diversity of another clothing line instead of the base ones QVC has had for the last 10 to 20 years.   

@sunshinestory    So far, I've seen nothing unique or original, nothing that's distinguished from what QVC already sells.  Same old stuff, new hype and label.  I'm unimpressed and haven't seen a single thing I'd be interested in buying.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I, for one, will be buying the sundress.  It is so cute!  Hopefully, it will come in a petite length.

Yes, I like the sundress too! I hope it's available to order soon. Her line appeals to me and I can always use another sundress.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshinestory 

@sunshinestory wrote:

@You made me laugh out loud when I read how you just look at the water!  That's me too!  
I really haven't seen anything too different from Studio Park.  Amy and Courtney both had t shirts, Amy and Leah jeans, Leah at least had a jumpsuit.  I bought Courtney's tshirts and thought the neckline was very odd fitting, almost stretched out. Bought Leah's joggers- they were just okay, nothing special.  I think qvc is hoping fans of each host will buy because they like the host.

Respected Contributor

@mspemberley wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

I, for one, will be buying the sundress.  It is so cute!  Hopefully, it will come in a petite length.

Yes, I like the sundress too! I hope it's available to order soon. Her line appeals to me and I can always use another sundress.

Where are you seeing a sundress?

Esteemed Contributor

Will pass this one by . Already bought 2 different style JWu dresses for summer  and a DB dress that was on sale . 

Also already have  several linen pants & dresses from yrs past  .

If something is offered   in Sept that looks like safari style dress/ shirt than , I may be interested .

Honored Contributor

Re: photo.  What's the deal, is that a courtroom?  Is her husband a judge?

Super Contributor

I liked the blue & white sweater until I saw it was a waterfall style.