Honored Contributor

Re: Next Talbot's Deal (you may want to wait on this weekend's 30%)

[ Edited ]

Got my dragonfly pin GWP.  It's really very nice and a decent size! Ti's one that would probably start out as a $49.95 pin (which is ridiculous but that's what their pins usually start as).   Love that there was no minimum purchase required to get it. I'm happy with that and my new painterly stripe half zip top with no zipper LOL!

I'll go back over the weekend to see what else strikes my fancy at 3X points and 30% off. Didn't have time to shop around this morning.   

Honored Contributor

I broke down and went to the store with .my husband. I got a really nice pr of dress pants that were $100 for $50. They had been marked down to $74 and I got another 30% off

I also got the Talbots original striped tee with tiny flowers embroided on it for 30% off ( my husband liked it, and me too)and a polka dot Tee with span . The pin is nice, not too big.  I got another 300+ points and you can't beat Talbots sales.

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I broke down and went to the store with .my husband. I got a really nice pr of dress pants that were $100 for $50. They had been marked down to $74 and I got another 30% off

I also got the Talbots original striped tee with tiny flowers embroided on it for 30% off ( my husband liked it, and me too)and a polka dot Tee with span . The pin is nice, not too big.  I got another 300+ points and you can't beat Talbots sales.

@cherry  So then is the 30% off everything including clearance merchandise (e.g. the dress pants)?  I forgot now what the offer stated.

Honored Contributor

Yes @Pearlee  I asked if I would get another 30% off, and the sales lady said yes. It is off everything you buy

I will be getting another reward ,next month ,and am well on my way to another one. over 1/2 way there

I think I will save this one, for the red hanger mark down

Honored Contributor

I got to Talbots about three minutes before they opened today.  An employee didn’t show up so they were a little scattered.

I got this shirt.  It’s a little sheer, but it’s fine.  I also bought the white leather Keds which were excluded from the sale (of course...sigh) but at least I got triple points on them also.  And, of course, I got the free pin.

They didn’t put out the cookies till just before I left and there was no sign of the room temperature water anywhere, LOL.  

4DA33F8F-D574-4707-AC86-7E6FA1500B59.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh wrote:

I got to Talbots about three minutes before they opened today.  An employee didn’t show up so they were a little scattered.

I got this shirt.  It’s a little sheer, but it’s fine.  I also bought the white leather Keds which were excluded from the sale (of course...sigh) but at least I got triple points on them also.  And, of course, I got the free pin.

They didn’t put out the cookies till just before I left and there was no sign of the room temperature water anywhere, LOL.  

Love the top (is it full through the torso?), and LOL about the cookies and water! Are the Keds you got the ones with the “hidden lift” inside? How are they?

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

Love the top (is it full through the torso?), and LOL about the cookies and water! Are the Keds you got the ones with the “hidden lift” inside? How are they?

@jonbon - the top is very loose and flowy. Here are the Keds.  They’re leather, but there isn’t a lift in them. 

And I put the water comment in my post just for you!

FA8A491D-3B35-4190-BB1D-F587CE6F9016.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Well, I am thrilled. I mentioned earlier that I bought the white leather Keds today.  Sales associate said they didn’t qualify for the sale.  No problem. I knew that.  Website says excluded from sale.

I just put away the things I bought, looked at the receipt and they DID give me 30% off on the Keds. What a nice, unexpected surprise.